Sports week

It is now the week after. More specifically sports week. The week every student in SMU loves. Not only because they get to roam around the school freely without lessons to take but also they get to have booths and more exciting things.

The school was now slowly being filled by excited students waiting for the official opening ceremony. Monday, the first day is spent freely with performances of clubs such as dances singing and many other possible performances.

"Good morning everyone are you all ready?" Mr Bae asked cheerfully. All students cheered loudly. Mrs Bae chuckled at the students as she stood near the said stage looking at the opening event.

The sports week is open for all. guests tend to crowd in the school but for safety purposes the school agreed to letting guests in as long as a student from the university gave them a pass to enter.

"Okay it seems like you are all excited so I'll leave the speech and remember enjoy and always be safe. I hereby announce the official opening of sports week 2020!"

As Mr Bae ended his not so called speech. Members from the dance club went to stage and started to perform. It was followed by the singing cheering and more. As they, the 5 watched the performance, they talked and gave compliments

"Unnie I forgot to tell you I will be attending uncle's birthday celebration next week" Wendy informed. The 3 has already given their answers last week. Joy had nothing to do. Yeri's family has important things to do and as for Seulgi she didn't have to answer.

"I thought you are visiting your parents next week?" Irene asked in confusion. It has been a while since Wendy saw her parents. She doesn't haveto cancel that just to attend her father's surprise party. They would understand

"Yeah I was supposed to but they told me last Saturday they will be having a business meeting in the US" the 4 nodded

"So you're not gonna visit them anymore?" Yeri asked out of curiosity

"Who said I won't? I'm gonna be absent the whole week after next week" the others nodded except for the tallest who seems against the idea of the canadian being out for a whole week. The bear noticed and nodged her friend

"Hey atleast you can spend with her next week don't sulk you look ugly" Seulgi whispered quietly. friends were supposed to cheer you up right? Well these 2 are an exception. They make fun of eachother

"You spoiled bitch shut the fuck up" Joy retorted and rolled her eyes out of annoyance. Seulgi just laughed their isn't a day where they don't annoy the hell out of eachother.

They played with the booths available. They had a bet. The losers has to pay for their meal for the whole day. And yes the whole day. For thier first round They first went to a basketball ring. The person who has the least amount of score will be eliminated and will be candidate to pay.

They all lined up they all shouted a 1,2,3. As they heard the go they then started throwing the ball. And yes throwing not shooting. Well except for Seulgi and Irene who has knowledge of how to play basketball. The others well all they did was throw the ball high enough for it to get inside the basket. It did work tho but not mostly as the ball just kept rolling back to them. As they ended Yeri has the lowest score. Wendy danced in victory as she got a higher score than her. It's rare for her to win as she always loose to the gane queen and savage maknae.

"Yah I'm the youngest you should be the one treating me" the youngest whined as she is the closest person to be paying. The 3 chuckled as they shrugged they all know how rich the maknae is. But Irene being the mother like figure for Yeri, protects and spoils the kid