Safe

Last chapter

"Hey You don't seem to look okay" Seulgi stated as soon as she saw the girl near the sink holding on to her forehead.

"Who are you?" Irene managed to ask despite her head was like exploding in any minute now

"It's Seulgi I'll bring you home you seem high alread-" Seulgi wasn't able to finish her sentence when Irene suddenly collapsed.

_________________________________________

Seulgi's POV

I wasn't able to finish my sentence when she suddenly collapsed in front of me! Bitch I panicked. I caught her before she would bump her head somewhere and the situation could get alot worst.

I stared at her while she was knocked down in my hands and I was sexually frustrated! She looked so hot like freaking HOT! But I couldn't do anything to her. She wasn't one of those hoes who I'd fuck senseless in clubs when they are out.

I was still there standing frozen in my place holding her securely. I had to bring her somewhere safe so no one can take advantage of her. Yes including me. I don't really trust myself being left with her like this in a room. I used the big brain of mine with limited things inside to try and think of how I can this bunny like girl to safety.

💡

And yes I remembered Tiffany unnie's Father owns a hospital and she also works there! I can take her there. Which is my best idea so far rather than bring her to my house which is a NO and bringing her back to her home looking like this is a very big NO NO.

Author's POV

Seulgi sneakily checked the place outside before going out. She noticed that the bastard who drugged the poor girl was there just waiting for the time. "Men are really trash" Seulgi thought as she saw the guy flirting to another while waiting for the High Bae. She noticed that he would be too focused on the lady in front of him.

Seulgi carried Irene in bridal style. She slowly but surely got out of the sight of that bastard. She has one more obstacle left which is the partying crowd. Knowing that she was already famous in the school despite she was just new would cause a big rumour about her and would do anything to figure out who was she carrying in her arms. She covered the girl's face with her own hair to lessen the chance of people seeing her in this state.
.
.
.
.
.
After a few minutes she was able to successfully bring the girl to her car. She safely placed her and buckled her seatbelt
She then returned to her side and started the engine. She drove faster than the usual. She arrived there in the said hospital in just a few minutes since she was really speeding through the highway.

Seulgi got out the car and went to the knocked knocked down girl's side to carry her and bring her in. Once she got in the hospital people inside had mixed impressions. Some were happy to see a hot chick in the hospital and some were concerned about the one she was holding. Seulgi didn't mind other people's stares. She just wanted her friend to atleast help her.

She approached one of the hospital staffs

"Excuse me but where's Tiffany? I need her to help me with my... ugh friend she's been drugged" Seulgi asked. She hesitated in the word friend since well they weren't friends in the first place they were just daughters of business partnered parents.

"Oh I'll go ahead and call her. And please place here" The staff replied and went to go call Tiffany unnie. She called some other nurses to setle her for medical reasons