Collapsed

Last chapter

San e then happily jumped and thanked Irene while the latter just nodded and forced a smiled in return

"A drink with him won't be that bad right?" Irene said

_________________________________________

As Irene was being drag and when I said she was dragged. She literally was being dragged like a puppy on a leash that doesn't want to go home with its owner.

She started to regret agreeing to him if she knew she was going to be dragged around like a dog.

On the other hand Seulgi wasn't really found of that guy. She doesn't want to be selfish. She likes the older girl. I mean who wouldn't with those goddess like visual. Of course everyone would be drooling over her.

She sensed that the guy was up to no good. Of course her curious self wanted to follow them and make sure Irene would be safe. But if Irene saw her spying on them she would definitely not agree on her 'dinner treat' that the bunny like girl is still thinking about agreeing.

After the furious battle of thoughts inside her head she decided to just go back to Joy and the others who are partying. "I mean I don't think someone brought drugs and those things here in school right?" Seulgi thought.

She was now on the said party. She immediately spotted the tall chick and the others having fun. She unconsciously smiled at the thought that she has new friends who aren't just there to accompany her because she's the daughter of a famous CEO. The girls made her feel that you don't really need popularity and money in life.

Seulgi went to them and Wendy spotted her coming and waved at the bear like girl and she returned the gesture

"Seulgi! Where have you been? You could have seen how Wendy had a dance battle with a random guy. She was almost like flirting" Joy said and whispered the last sentence to Seulgi

"Oh I just went to a rooftop and watched some baseball stuff... yeah that's all" She obviously lied. Wendy kind of accepted her excuse. Yeri and Joy on the other hand didn't. Joy knew by the tone that she was there to have silence and all those. And Yeri... well her thoughts were kind of more inappropriate

"Are you sure you weren't making out there unnie?" Yeri asked while having a teasing tone.

"Yah! you stupid turtle! I stopped that 2 weeks ago!" Seulgi honestly defended herself. Well she really did stop her habits of doing those since her dad actually asked her to do so and she somehow have reflected about it and if she continued her habit then she would never have a proper relationship.

Irene On the other hand, was not enjoying it. She was being dragged from place to place and being bragged to other people that she agreed to have a drink with San e. The guy was having the time of his life trying to brag to others. On those 'others' was jealous that he got to have a drink with the visual goddess.

Finaly San e stopped pulling and dragging her from here to there or wherever he wanted. The guy told her to stay here and will get drinks.

"Hey Irene what drink would you like?" He asked her

"Coke is fine" she simply answered.

"You don't like tequila or anything? Are you sure? Come on that's lame" He tried to convince the girl but all she really wanted was just a coke.

San e left to get the said drinks. He got a shot of tequila for himself and a coke. He poured the coke into another glass and placed something. Well he already planned this so everything will go smoothly as what he wanted. He mixed it to make sure it had dissolved well and it won't be SUS.

He looked around to see if anyone around him was watching his moves and when he saw no one suspicious he then celebrated in head that he will be the luckiest person after tonight. Or that's what he thought.

Back to Seulgi....

Seulgi can't really enjoy the night. She wanted to enjoy it but her curious side always there to bug her. "Is irene okay with that guy?" "What if she was kidnapped by other people outside school?!!" "What if that guy took advantage of her?" "Would someone really bring party drugs here inside campus?" She really can't stop wondering if the older girl was okay. So she decided to see for herself and went out to find her.

She was looking everywhere and starting to panic when she couldn't find the bunny girl. She was going to call her dad to bring his guards to find the girl since she knows there are other guys that had wanted fuck the girl senseless (the one Irene had bumbed in the club) but when she was about to do so... she saw San e going to the drinks area so she secretly followed the guy but wondering where Irene is.

She just observed everything the guy was doing. She started to give up. "Bitch why am I even doing this? Nothing seems suspi-" she cut her strain of thoughts when San e looked around and when he wasn't able to see the bear hiding he placed the said drugs. And just with that Seulgi was sure he really had other plans.

Irene's POV

It's been a hectic day god. The only time I rested was when I was on the rooftop. With yeah Seulgi. She wasn't the annoying arrogant person she usually was but she was the comfortable person you can talk casually to. And after being pulled and dragged to people who I barely know, I was now in a table sitting peacefully. Well because San e was still getting drinks.

After I will finish my drink I decided I will head straight home. Yeah I should I can't stand the loud noises anymore my ears hurt. Just as I finished scrolling to my phone San e arrived with our drinks. He seemed happier than a while ago? I just shrugged it maybe he remembered some joke or what

"Hey here's your coke!" He beamed his smile it was like it could rip his face and I just returned his gesture And said a simple thanks

I drank from my coke it tasted kinda different but I just shrugged it. San e was still staring at me with a weird smile over his face. I felt kinda uncomfortable and meybe he sensed it and he just drank his tequila.

He kept talking and talking. I tried to atleast listen to the things he was saying but all I heard from him was his nonstop blabbering. My head was aching really bad. I closed my eyes trying to ease the pain. But it wasn't really helping

Author's POV

"Uhm San e I think I need to go to the restroom" Irene said and excused herself from the guy but San e 'insisted' on going with her to the said restroom. Her head was aching so bad that she didn't care about what the guy was saying

She hurriedly walked to the restroom or should I say she bumped into every single person in the way. She was so dizzy that she can't even clearly see where she was but she actually did reach the said place after everything.

Seulgi on the other hand has already known that the said drug has already affected Irene. San e was waiting just nearby and told her that if she needed some help he was just outside. Seulgi also went in the restroom to check the older.

"Hey You don't seem to look okay" Seulgi stated as soon as she saw the girl near the sink holding on to her forehead.

"Who are you?" Irene managed to ask despite her head was like exploding in any minute now

"It's Seulgi I'll bring you home you seem high alread-" Seulgi wasn't able to finish her sentence when Irene suddenly collapsed.

Hey I'm back hehe

What do you think will happen to them?

What will Seulgi do?

AHHHHHH OH MY GOD I DIDNT KNOW THIS FF WOULD EVEN REACH TO 2K reads AHHHHHHH
THANK YOU SO MUCH HEHE