𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

A/N: I decided to change some things to this story only because I thought it'll make more sense you know?

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲: 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚

"Man, the rest of the summer's gonna eat farts." Maria walked behind her friends Toby, Arrggh, and Steve. She was dragging her feet as she was slightly injured from the attack she was fighting alongside her friends.

"Yeah, it is kind of hard to top destroying an alien god." Toby added. Steve picked up a stick swing it around. Maria agreed. Never in her lifetime, she would experience an alien-fighting war. But then yet again, she was prepared to battle anything. No matter the cost.

"But I lost my butt-stomping ninja-space-angel girlfriend and my creepslaying partner in the same afternoon." Maria rolled her eyes at the comment. She did feel some sympathy for the boy, however, she also had a hate passion for him.

"There there Steve." Maria added, "Yeah, I felt like that after Jim and Claire and everybody left on their quest-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're talking about my problems here, buttsnack." Before Maria could say something else, Steve screams looking away.

"Cat! Yum." Maria gleamed with joy as she saw the cat but made a questionable look, "Ooh, hey, little guy! You lost?" Toby tried to get the cat's attention by waving his hand.

"Beware. You, you are in grave danger." Great more danger. Maria thought in her head, "Whoa! A cat with glasses!" Maria couldn't help but giggle a bit by Steve's and Toby's actions. She waved at the cat with a slight smile.

"Not cat. Familar." AAARRRGGHH!!! pointed out.

"Familar? No way." Steve chuckled at AAARRRGGHH!!!'s comment. Maria on the other hand was laughing inside. They fought aliens, trolls, and they are worried about a cat that's talking? That really shows something.

"Nope! Wizard assistant." Maria decided to speak up. The rest all looked at Maria with a quizzical look.

"Assistant? That's very offense if I may say so myself." Maria playfully stuck her tongue out, ignoring her friends who were staring right ahead.

"I am a wizard associate, thank you very much. Now come with me or the worst will come to pass." Maria knew what he meant. Danger will be arriving soon.

"Hey! Are you threatening me, pussycat?"

"No, I'm warning you. Put simply, the world as you know it is about to end. Meow." And with that, he ran off, leaving the three staring and Steve screaming.

"Pets can talk? The world is ending? Again?" Toby kept asking questions only to be meeting with Maria's old lover.

"Not the best timing, I know, but we need your help all the same." Of course, Maria remembered that accent anywhere. She was relieved to see him again.

"Douxie? Wai-Hold up!"

"I thought you worked at the cafe or were, like, a model or something." Maria stared at the wizard boy. Not like she was shocked to see him she was

"There's a lot about me you don't know." Douxie let out his magic towards the doors of the building.

He opened the door, letting everyone inside. As Maria came in, she took a glance at Douxie. He tried to touch her shoulder as if he wanted to say something else but only for her to hear no one else.

When she came in she saw books and other objects floating around the room. Toby grabbed a snowglobe like a figure (have no idea how to word it) asking what it was, "Put that down!"