𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Recap: "Douxie, where is the flying castle?" Claire asked, looking up at the sky, "Oh, fuzzbuckets. Well, it would appear we've had ourselves a temporal accident."

"Which means?"

Knights came all around, surrounding the teens, "It means we are lost in time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria looked around. A group of knights surrounded the teens, "What manner of sorcery is this?" Maria gave Douxie a glare and looked at the knight who took off his helmet.

"Sir Lancelot, um- I- we-" Lancelot drew his sword out in front of Douxie demanding answers, "Aren't you Merlin's errand boy?" Then he averted his eyes towards Maria who gave him a wave.

"And you Princess Marianna, aren't you supposed to be at the castle?" Maria chuckled nervously, She knew what he meant. Likewise in the present, she's allowed to roam around and in Camelot,  she's not allowed to do anything but fulfill her duties as Princess.

Douxie was going to say something else until the glass where Jim was put in began to break. Everyone, including the knight's gasps as it kept breaking, "The devil-" Lancelot was cut off when a hand popped out.

"What? How did I-" He looked around, Claire came to his aid, "Jim! Are you okay?"

"Troll! To Arm!" Lancelot yells, pulling his sword out. Douxie and Maria came forward, blocking the knights from harming Jim, "Wait! Chill out, lads!"

"Chill? Out?"

"What he means is, take a breath, all right?" 

"He's one of the good ones." Maria smiled nervously, hoping they will buy it.

"There are no good ones." Lancelot pushed Douxie to the grass, Maria stood her ground. After all, she is the princess, "Monsters are forbidden in Arthur's land. You'll hang before the king for your insolence. As for you, Princess Marianna you should know better."

She sighed and nodded her head. She wasn't ready to face her father once again. She hated his lectures on how she should be safe and away from bad creatures.

"Wow, he even talks like an angel. Wait what's an insolence?" He dreamily says as he was pushed by one of the knights.

Maria stood by Claire's side as they began to walk to the castle, "Let go of me! I want my one phone call!" Steve shouts out. Rolling her eyes, Maria kept walking, she saw how the civilians of Camelot started to chatter around.

"This place was cooler flying," Steve mumbled out. His hands were tied together by a rope.

"Claire? What happened? What are we doing at Renn Faire?" He tried reaching his hand out but was stung by the cage he is in, "Jim!" Claire lets out, she was worried for him.

"We're prisoners in the, uh, Dark Ages. Mid 12th century with no way home. It's not an ideal situation." Douxie replied to Jim's question.

"Ideal?! Jim has a shard of evil magic in his chest!" She yells at Douxie looking back at Jim who replied back, "Actually, I'm still hurt, but it feels different somehow." Maria widened her eyes, "Modrax's miracles, he's right!"

"When we jumped back in time, it must have frozen the corruption in place!" The cage stopped and Maria walked forward, "Uh, seems I missed a lot. Don't you work at the cafe?"

"Part-time. And thanks for always tipping, by the way."

"He's Merlin's apprentice. It's terribly a long story" Maria joined the conversation. They were at the gates of the castle. Maria began to sweat. She really wasn't ready to face her father, "Hey, uh. Are you alright?" Douxie asked the former princess. Technically, this is the first time he talked with her in a while.