𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Maria closed the door, as they all entered the room. "I believe Claire should practice more. It'll give us time. " She smiled at Claire. "Maria is right." Douxie agreed, giving her a smile. Maria took the grimoire giving it to Douxie, sitting next to him.

"Alright, now sit down in front of us & channel your emotion." Maria gave Claire instructions as Claire followed. "You're doing great Claire." Steve wonders around with the Tooth he recieved from Nimue which annoyed Maria. "Good, Now let the world drop away." Claire inhales & exhales, allowing herself drop into the portal.

"Would you mind here?"  Maria asked Steve who kept saying random names for his weapon. He didn't listen and continued to run around the room. He almost fell into the portal but Douxie caught him and Claire rose up to from the portal, grunting.

"She's back! She's back!" Claire yells. Douxie and Maria exchanged confused looks. "Slow down, slow down. Who's back?"

Claire gets up, replying to Douxie. "Morgana's alive and coming for us." She uses both her hands, trying to close the portal and managed to close it, hearing a cackle.

"H-how is she alive? She died! We-I saw it!" Maria stammered, stepping forward. It didn't make sense to her, to any of them.

"Claire what did you see?" Douxie asked her. She explained how Morgana is planning on attacking the kingdom any moment. "We got to tell Merlin!" They all nodded their heads, running out of the room.

"I swear, Morgana's not dead!" Claire exclaimed. Merlin walked passed the three, not caring what Claire said. "Rubbish!"

"It's true Master. She saw her in the Shadow Realm, which is great for saving history." Douxie told Merlin. But of course, he still didn't listen to them. "She's coming to attack the castle the kingdom any second!" Maria implied.

Merlin kept walking back and forth holding papers and other items. "We are all in grave danger." Archie said. They were extremely worried what will happen, however Merlin still wouldn't budge and ignored them.

"And what were you doing in the Shadow Realm, hmm? Its dark mirrors trick you, sozzle your mind. Morgana is dead and no magic can change that. I havent time to chase ghosts. We have more immediate threats. " Merlin replies to them as he continued to his work.

"Have you forgotten? I was gifted Shadow Magic and I turned out fine!" Surely, Shadow Magic is difficult but Maria knew how to handle dark magic after many, many lessons with Morgana and Merlin.

"Princess Marianna I ensure you I wasn't posing at you, we have immediate threats in the castle than ghosts, you of all should know that." Merlin responded back to Maria. Before she could say something else Claire huffed out, "Morgana is a threat!"

"Listen well, girl. Even if she had cheated death, we don't stand a chance if Gunmar attacks before I finish the amulet." Past Douxie barges with scrolls of paper & his lute. "I've got everything, master. Amulet designs, alloys for the heart, and my lute for some background music."

He saw Maria and gave her a smile, showing off his lute skills. She gave a small smile but looked at Merlin and present Douxie. "You're working on getting us back home" present Douxie questioned Merlin who is looking at the scrolls he was given.

"Of course. The heart is the only way to get the lot of you out of my hair." He held a book in his hand, replying to Douxie. "Not that he has much left." Archie muttered which earned a snicker by Maria.

"Master, Claire & Maria are onto something." Douxie tried once again, however Merlin wasn't listening. "I know you think we're a bunch of dumb teens, but we have to defend Camelot from disaster, Maria's only home." Claire argued but Merlin wasn't having any of it.

"Silence!" He puts a mask on their faces to keep the teens quiet. "If you truly believe the kingdom's in danger, then go protect it... outside." He pushes them out by making them float up.

They stopped floating. They heard cheering going on outside as they walked out. Maria's mask went poof. (Don't judge I am sleep deprived😅) However, Maria was stopped by Lancelot. "My Lady, the king wishes you to be by his side." Maria groaned, waving at Claire and Douxie.

"Your daughter as requested, my king." Lancelot bows then leaves the two alone. "Yes, Father?" Maria asked. He glances at her then glances at the crowd. "Daughter, remember who we are. This is our kingdom and we'll not let anyone else take what's rightfully ours." He sighs, walking forward.

"Good people of Camelot, we've suffered many hardships. Our enemies claim that I am broken. But I have overcome. Behold the light of Excalibur reborn!" He held the sword up in the air, letting the people of Camelot view the enchanted sword.

He keeps going on with his speech, "The monsters at our door will fall. To ready our hearts for the battle ahead, I host a private tournament.  The winner shall stand at me and my daughter, Marianna's side and have the honor of striking down the monster, Bular the Butcher!"

Everyone's eyes averted to Bular who roared, scaring everyone, including Maria. She winced as she saw him chained up, trying to get out. Part of her feels bad for Bular but part of her feels that he deserves to be in chains.

Maria glances around, trying to find her friends and her beloved, Douxie. As soon as she sees him, she gives him a face of that's saying, "Help me". He chuckles silently, walking with Claire and Archie.

She averted her eyes to the knights that are fighting since she couldn't see the two anymore. Maria wonders how are they going to find Morgana. Maria hopes they catch her before something drastic comes down since she can't.

Two kids representing Morgana and King Arthur show up in front of Bular. "Yeah! I, noble King Arthur will strike down the terrible Trolls!" He screams as the girl runs after him. "I will protect you, Troll! I am Morgana, the evil witch!"

Maria couldnt believe it. Why  was that included in that? Morgana was the closest mother she'll ever have even though, she did defy the Kings orders but only to rescue the Trolls.

Maria sat silently watching the skit the kids were doing. "Shadow bolt Shadow bolt!" She screams as both kids are hitting each other with cardboard of weapons. "You betray me, the noble king? Die, sister! Die!"

"That's enough!" The crowd gasps and averted their eyes at the king and the princess. Bular roars, scaring the kids away. Maria chuckles nervously, "What my father means is let the tournament continue!"

Maria sat back down, unsure what to do. It's definitely going to be a long time before they all can return home.

A/N: Hello! I am so sorry I updated very, very, very late. And I apologize if this is short. I was so busy with finals, babysitting, and then grads. Also I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 2.9K READS  I LOVE YOU ALL SM!!!