𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

Douxie and Maria told Merlin what happened. Merlin did not seem too happy once he heard the news, "Have you any idea what you've done?" Merlin scolded us. "I knew my apprentice was ignoramus but traveling through time? Time! I expected this from you Hisirdoux but from Princess Marianna herself?"

"I think we handled ourselves just fine, all things considered. And technically, it was your idea." Douxie pointed out to Merlin, "Well, then, you must have botched it up! My planning is flawless."

Wait what? Maria couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Not really. You came up with the idea then everything went downhill!" She defended Douxie. In most reality, he shouldn't get scolded for something that necessarily his fault.

"For the record, Master, i had nothing to do with this, he did, which is me, and... ugh Time Travel, so confusing!" Past Douxie pleaded out to Merlin. That part is true, he didn't have anything to do with this. In which, Maria did feel bad.

Angrily, Merlin took the Time Map, opening up the hologram which kept flickering red and blue. "Aah! The timelines are in complete disarray!"

"Look, I can fix this, I swear!" Present Douxie said, however, Merlin ignored him. "Ah-ah, your meddling has already wreaked enough havoc on history."

"Then surely we can use the Time Map to change things back, and then it'll be as it was." Past Archie suggested.

"It doesn't work that way. The map only offers glimpses of possible futures. There are no detailed instruments." Merlin stated to us.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad." Douxie tried reaching the Time Map but Merlin swatted his hand from the Time Map. Douxie grunted and I studied the Time Map. "Aah! By my beard!"

"Not that bad, eh?"

Maria studied the Time Map again, she widened her eyes. The Time Map showed her dad, King Arthur, laying down. She couldnt let him die! At least not yet.

"Your little dungeon break must have changed fate. Now, unless I stop it, the king will die!" Merlin walked out of the room, leaving the three of us alone.

"You better fix this or I will personally send you to limbo. I defended you but now you're on your own." She threatened Douxie before storming off, but  was stopped by Lancelot himself. "The king wishes for your appearance, Princess Marianna," Maria followed the knight, meeting her aunt Morgana and Claire.

"Your sister and daughter, as requested, my lord." Rolling her eyes Maria bowed in front of her dad. "Why have we been summoned?" Morgana asked the King. Maria wondered the same thing. It's unlike her dad called for them or for anyone in general.

"The beasts in the dungeon have escaped aided by shadow magic. Curious coincidence, hmm?" Maria cursed at herself. It hasn't been that long and she already gotten into trouble. She should've known this would've happened.

"I was in my quarters all night, being a good little indentured sorceress."

"And I've been asleep until I heard the commotion, father." Her father walked back by his chair and continued, "The creatures were seen fleeing into the Wild Woods. You two will help take them down"

No matter how many times Maria wanted to protest she knew she couldn't say no. She knew it wasn't right, killing them & never wished to kill them, especially since Jim is out there with the others seeking shelter. "What? Why?" Morgana & Maria asked in unison.