𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬

Valentine's Day is something fun. Although, Maria isn't the type to celebrate the holiday she certainly would be spending it with her studies. 

Maria made her way towards the room where she met with Douxie before. She was told there was an emergency and she wanted to make sure he is okay. 

"Douxie? Is everything alright? One of the maids told me you were injured?" Maria scanned around the room, there was no mess. And Douxie did not like he was injured at all. Maria raised one eyebrow, smirking at Douxie. 

"Douxie, you do not appear to be injured. Were you faking it just to see me?"

"Well... uh... I did want to tell you to meet me at the Wild Wood tonight." 

"Wait a tick? You convinced one of the maids to make it seem you were injured just for you to tell me that?" He nodded his head. Maria smiled even more at his response, "I suppose we can." 

"Marianna! What are you doing down here? You are supposed to be fulfilling your studies." She groaned. She turned to leave, waving Douxie bye. 

*TIME SKIP*

Douxie made sure everything is perfect. He had the bouquet of flowers in one hand and in a small basket, he had her favorite snacks and had a small blanket for them to sit on instead of sitting on the grass or on a tree branch. 

Maria snuck her way out of the castle. She wore her nightly gown but her hair is styled into a short braid. 

She met up with Douxie who wore something fancy, holding his hand out. Maria took his hand and they both went into the Wild Wood. She giggled as they stormed into the forest, meeting in their designated area. 

Maria is amazing at the scene. She smiled even bigger and turned her body towards the young wizard, "You-you did this for me?" 

"I- uh- figured since it St. Valentines Day I would do something different than our normal moonlight trips." He held a bouquet of flowers in front of her. 

Maria couldn't believe it. She took the flowers and gave Douxie a hug. He broke off the hug and took her hand, both sitting down on the blanket. Douxie pulled out her favorite foods and a plate for them to share. 

 Just then, Maria's smile faded. Douxie panicked when he saw her face, "Oh no, is it the food? I mean-I-we don't ha"

"No, this is charming Douxie but I need to tell you something." 

"What is it?" Maria closed her eyes, taking a breath, "Douxie I'm leaving Camelot soon. I thought to let you know sooner or later."

Douxie shocked to hear this spoke up, "You are?" Maria nodded her head, taking his hand, "Yes. I cannot bare seeing poor trolls getting executed because of my father. It's not right."

"I understand, Maria."

"But don't be sad! Let's enjoy all the time we have!"

A/N: HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY BISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a little late but uh here! I hope yall have a fantastic day!