Thank You and Did you Know

Synergy (SasuSaku Soulmate AU) did you know...

· The original title of this book is supposed to be True Colors.

· Sasuke's letter in the Epilogue, was already written before I start the Chapter 1 of this book.

· This AU is heavily inspired by Haikyuu, Your Name and the manga Namaikizakari.

· Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru were originally part of a Volleyball Club instead of a Basketball Club but I realized it would be a total rip-off of Haikyuu.

· I don't know much about Basketball more than Volleyball, but my dad used to Coach a local Basketball Team and he also played basketball when he was in high school so I asked for some references for this fanfic (also, I'm an NBA fan before I was a Volleyball fan. Dub Nation where you at?)

· In the original plot concept of this book, Naruto and Sasuke were present in front of Sakura when she started to see colors and she doesn't know which one of them is her soulmate.

Here is the excerpt of the original synopsis:

When Sakura met the two most famous students at her highschool, her colorless world suddenly became colorful. The problem is, she doesn't know which of them was her soulmate.

Is it the yellow haired delinquent who always gets into a fight, Uzumaki Naruto?

Or is it the calm and collected genius of the school, Uchiha Sasuke?

Haruno Sakura had to find out who between them dyed her world with true colours.

· And from that plot concept, Sasuke and Naruto are not part of any club. Naruto always gets into a fight while Sasuke is always top of his class and Shikamaru – I actually haven't thought about him in the original plot concept.

· Sakura is supposed to come from Miyagi Prefecture instead of Chiba Prefecture.

· In another plot concept, when Sakura saw colors and Sasuke does not believe in soulmates, he initially rejected her like he did in Chapter 7 but with the addition of Naruto who said he can see colors as well and that meant he is the soulmate and not Sasuke.

· Sasuke and Sakura were supposed to meet in the rooftop instead of the tunnel corridor leading to the gym in Chapter 6.

· There is supposed to be a scene where Naruto confronted Sasuke and told him if he does not want Sakura then can Sasuke just give her to Naruto and they started to fight (physically).

· Naruto is supposed to reject Hinata and tell her he does not feel the same way towards her and he does not care if they are soulmates. But Sakura overheard them.

· Naruto and Sasuke's friendship in this book was supposed to go downhill resulting to one of them transferring to another school.

· There was supposed to be a Chapter dedicated to a Sports Festival where Sasuke and Sakura got paired to play in a costume race.

· The Principal of Konoha Gakuen is supposed to be Jiraiya or Iruka.

· Sasuke's Uncle is actually Madara but I left it so you guys can imagine whoever you want for that role.

· The Captain actually has a name. The name was only mentioned once (can anyone still remember the name?) It's actually inspired by the name of my favorite vocalist from a Japanese Band.

· Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru together with their soulmates were supposed to go on a triple date but I totally forgot about it. It's been hinted on Chapter 27.

Those were some of the original plot ideas and trivia (that I still remember) for this book. But instead of going that route, I decided to focus on the development of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship and save the drama for possibly another High School AU fanfic (but I still have no plans for the time being). It's my first time writing a High School AU and I almost put every shoujo high school manga/anime trope in here.

On a side note, I can't help but noticed there were quite a lot of Haikyuu related comments in this book so my shameless plugging is here to ask you guys to maybe you could check out my Haikyuu books as well (there were two publish and a few more in my drafts)

And of course, I really did enjoy writing this. As my third completed SasuSaku book, once again, I wanted to thank everyone for supporting this book! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

- Kath ( ◜‿◝ )♡