Reforming the DA

Sarafina's POV

It's time for Dumbledore's Army meeting. I went early with Ginny and Neville as we'll be in charge. I set up the dueling dummies while they discussed plans on how to expand the group. Soon the others all arrive and some look surprised to see me here.

"Thank you all for coming"Ginny says.

"We're here today to reform Dumbledore's Army" Neville states.

"Then why is she here?" Zacharias Smith asks pointing to me.

"She's dating a slytherin, who is a death eater" Lavender states. The others nod their head in agreement.

"She's my older sister" Ginny reminds them.

"It's fine Ginny" I state as I look at the members. "Yes I am dating Draco and love him. But he only serves you know who to protect his mother and me. I will not have any say in what the club does. I am here only to train you, Ginny and Neville will be in charge of operations along with recruiting new members" I tell them.

"If any of you have a problem my sister being here, you can leave" Ginny tells them and no one leaves.

"Now that that is settled. Time for why we're all here" Neville states. "We're here to rebel against Snape and the Carrows. Also to protect the other students from their wraith. Including all first years. We'll be recruiting more members and do what we can to help Harry from here" he explains.

"What about the coins?" Seamus asks.

"Hermione and I made quiet a few in our fifth year. I have the extras in my dorm and can make more if needed" I state.

"Our first mission is to steal the Sword of Gryffindor from Snape's office and send it to Harry. He needs it for his mission" Ginny states.

"We need only only one volunteer" Neville states. "The fewer there are, less chance we'll be caught" he states.

"I'll do it, I help you all at the Ministry in your fifth year. I'd gladly do it again" Luna states.

"Thanks Luna, we'll discuss the plan later" Ginny states. "Now it's time to train" she tells the others. They all look at me.

"First things first, I want to see you take turns doing the spells Harry taught you two years ago. After that I shall demonstrate how to use a patronus to send messages. Which is only to be used in emergencies only" I explain. Everyone takes turns demonstrating the spells. I correct a few.

"Ok, some of you still can't produce a corporeal patronus. You can only send a message with a corporeal patronus" I tell them. "Allow me to demonstrate. Expecto Patronum" I say and my patronus appears. "Message: Hi everyone. Location, the other end of the room" I state. It gallops to the other end and stops.

"Hi everyone" it says in my voice before disappearing.

"It's that simple" I tell the group. "You can practice in your spare time" I state. "Remember only for emergencies" I tell them. "All of you who still don't have a corporeal patronus, I shall work with you all until you do" I assure them.

"Ok lets take a break from training and discuss possible new recruits" Neville suggests. The others nod their heads in agreement. I decide to rest and summon a book on advance defensive spells. I sit down and start to read as they discussed new recruits.

Soon it's time to train again and I demonstrate a couple new dueling spells. Along with the modified curse barrier. Which I had put around the room of requirement. We then call it a night. I left alone so that Luna, Ginny and Neville could talk.

"What are you doing out after curfew?" Draco asks scaring me.

"Don't sneak up on me" I say pouting.

"Sorry Sarafina, but why are you out here?" he asks as he wraps his arms around me.

"I wanted to clear my head" I tell him. "It's only been a week and this place already feels like a prison. Your summer must of been horrible, being like this 24/7" I grumble.

"It was, but then you gave me joy" he says rubbing my small bump. "No one could make me unhappy after that. Though I had to act like a death eater" he states.

"So are you going to turn me in?" I ask him.

"Of course not, I'm going to escort you back to Gryffindor Tower" he states. We start to head there. We soon arrive. "Promise to stay inside for the rest of the night?" he asks.

"Of course, but I can't promise not sneaking out other nights" I tell him.

"Of course you can't" he says rolling his eyes. "Just let me know ok? I don't want anything to happen to either you" he states. I peck him on the lips.

"Nothing will happen, goodnight my dragon" I say and go to leave. He pulls me back and kisses me passionately.

"Goodnight my lioness" he says smiling. "And snake-let" he adds.

"You mean cub" I say smirking.

"Guess we will have to wait twelve years to find out" he states.

"What to make a little bet?" I ask him smiling.

"About what house he will be in?" he asks.

"She and yes" I state.

"Why do you think it's a girl?" he asks me.

"Mother's intuition" I state. "It also says Gryffindor" I tell him.

"Slytherin, winner can choose where we go to celebrate that night" he states.

"Deal" I say and kiss him. "Good night Draco" I say and he leaves after saying goodnight. I say the password and the portrait hole opens. I enter the room to be greeted by Yuki, Patchy, Arnold and Violet. I pat them all and go to my dorm room. I start to do my homework on my bed with them all around me. When Ginny returns she collects her pets wishing me a goodnight. I wished her one and study for another hour. Before calling it a night.