Birth

(March 21st, 1998) Sarafina's POV

I'm at Shell Cottage and am due to give birth in two days. The Nursery is all set up at Draco and my future house in Godric's Hallow. I was able to do my exams early and am still waiting for the results. After the exams I was allowed to return home. I miss Draco though. But it's nearly the Easter holidays which starts on the 25th and he promised to visit then. I pray Aurora will wait until then as I want Draco here for her birth. But if worse comes to worse I'll use the two way mirror. It'll be better then him not being her at all.

"Glad to see you are resting for a change" Bill states as he enters the living room and offers me a cup of tea. I take it with a smile thanking him.

"I've been have a lot of false contractions this morning. I tried walking, but that didn't help. Now I'm contemplating having a warm bath" I tell him.

"Sorry to hear that, you know Charlie told me something interesting the other day" he tells me.

"Oh, what?" I ask him curious.

"Do you remember Oliver Wood?" he asks me.

"He was the captain of the quidditch team, what about him?" I ask him curious.

"He's dating someone" he states.

"Really? Who?" I ask shocked.

"Alicia Spinnet apparently, they hooked up on New Years" he states.

"Wow, never thought he'd date anyone. He seemed so obsessed with quidditch" I tell him.

"It surprised us all I think" he says with a chuckle. "There's also a rumor going around that Alicia is pregnant, but it's not been confirmed or denied" he states.

"Look at you gossiping like a school girl" I tease.

"Blame it on you and Ginny" he mumbles and I giggle.

"Is Ginny still going to the Burrow?" I ask him.

"Yes, but will visit with the others when this little one is born" he states patting my belly gently. "When is she due again?" he asks me curious.

"Two days, but I'm hoping she'll be a little late. So that Draco can be here in person" I tell him.

"You know that may not happen, he still has to complete school and he is a deatheater. It's only because of luck you've been able to see him at all outside of Hogwarts" he states.

"I know, but this is our first baby. I really want him here and he really wants to be here" I tell him. "I think I will have that bath" I state as I put down my empty cup. I get up and feel liquid gush out of my vagina.

"Did you just wet yourself?" Bill asks me and I glare at him.

"No, my water just broke" I tell him.