Christmas at Shell Cottage

Sarafina's POV

I'm now twenty five weeks pregnant. A lot has happened in the last sixteen weeks. The Muggle-Born Registration Commission was created. Muggle-born undergo interrogation as to how they  stole their magical power from  real wizards and witches. In truth, the Commission was a deeply prejudicial institution, that focused its resources on degradation and imprisonment of Muggle-borns. The DA and the Order has done the best they can to protect the muggle-borns.

The DA gathered all the muggle born students that had returned to school and brought them to the Room of Requirement. Where I've tried to teach them magic. A secret passage opened up to the Hog's Head, so we don't have to sneak food from the kitchens.

Harry and the others infiltrated the ministry impersonating Ministry employees. It caused quiet an uproar. Apparently they stole something Umbridge. Which I am happy about, anything to annoy her. They got away, but it sounds like someone splinched themselves. I hope they are all ok.

Also Neville, Ginny, and Luna tried to steal the Sword of Gryffindor out of the Headmaster's office. They are caught, however, and given detention with Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest. Professor Snape and the other professors do their best to protect the students from the Carrows. But there is only so much they can do.

Anyway Neville and Luna now know I'm pregnant. But no one else knows, thanks to a powerful concealment charm. Also I was right, it's a girl. Draco was a little disappointed, but he's still excited about being a father. We chose a name. Aurora Sarafina Malfoy. But we are keeping it a secret until she is born.

It's time for the Christmas Holidays. Ginny and I are at Shell Cottage with Bill & Fleur. Mum, Dad, the twins and Charlie will be joining us Christmas Day. Apparently they have a surprise for us. Wonder what it is.

"Fina, get down from there" Ginny whines as I stand on a couch cleaning the windows.

"Honestly Ginny, relax" I tell her. "Mum said she was cleaning until the final days of pregnancy. Even when she was pregnant with Fred and George. Charlie said she cleaned the whole house top to bottom a week before they were born" I tell her.

"But what if you fall?" she asks me worried. I sigh as I finish and hop down.

"Ginny, I know my bodies limitation. I don't apparate or transform anymore. I am taking all my needed potions and am keeping my stress levels down" I tell her. Just then there is a knock at the door. Fleur and Bill appear.

"Stay here, wands out" Bill tells us girls. We nod our heads drawing our wands. Fleur and Ginny stand either side of me. Bill goes to answer the door.

"Hello Bill, what school was your pen-pal from?" I hear dad's voice ask.

"Castelobruxo" Bill says answering the question. "Who caught you during your late night walk with mum during your time at Hogwarts?" he asks.

"Apollyon Pringle, but Molly got away and was lectured by the Fat Lady" dad states. Bill lets them in and they enter the living room. Mum hugs me and smiles at my baby bump. The other three hug me and I see Ron. I run to him and hug him tightly.

"Whoa Sara, have you gotten fat?" he asks me and I punch him in the arm.

"No you jerk, I'm twenty five weeks pregnant" I snap.

"Ouch, sorry didn't know" he grumbles.

"That's because you and the others left before I told the rest of the family. Only mum and Ginny knew until after my first trimester. By the way, it's a girl" I announce and everyone congratulates me.

"Bet Malfoy hated that" the twins say smirking.

"He was a little disappointed, but he's still excited about our little girl" I tell them.

"Malfoy?" Ron asks.

"My boyfriend and the father of my baby" I tell him in duh tone.

"You're still dating him? He's a death eater" Ron states and I sigh.

"Ronald, Sarafina can't be stressed out" mum tells him sharply. "This is a time for family, I will not have you fighting" she states.

"Sorry mum" he mumbles. "Still can't believe I'm going to be an uncle" he states looking at my belly. "Can I?" he asks and I nod my head. He places his hand on it and the baby kicks it. "Whoa" he says pulling his hand away and I giggle.

"Did she kick you?" Ginny asks him giggling.

"She did" I tell her.

"She does that whenever someone new touches her stomach" Bill tells Ron.

"I think it's amazing" Fleur says as she places a hand on my stomach. Aurora kicks her hand. "Très bien, ma chère" she praises in French. (Translation: Very good, my dear). Since Draco's family has a French background, she has been speaking to the baby in French. Draco does the same occasionally. Which can get annoying as my knowledge on the language is limited. Though Draco is trying to teach me and Fleur is teaching me over the holidays.

"Now who is helping me in the kitchen?" mum asks. I go to offer. "Not you Sarafina dear, I know you've been cleaning since you got here. So you are resting" she tells me and I pout. But sit down on the couch. Fleur and Ginny go to help her.

"So Ron, how come you're not with the others?" I ask him.

"We had a falling out and when I returned to our campsite, they had moved on" he states. "I keep trying to think of where they could be, but I'm drawing a blank. I keep playing with the deluminater hoping I'll get some sort of hint as to where they are. But nothing" he states.

"We told him to take a break tonight and enjoy Christmas" Fred states.

"Good thing to, it's a lovely surprise and now you can tell the others about my little girl" I tell him.

"I will, Hermione will be so excited" Ron states.

"Hermione knows I'm pregnant, but she'll be excited by the gender. She and Ginny had a bet, which she won" I tell him. As Ginny enters the room.

"I said it'd be a boy and I was wrong" Ginny groans. "Now I owe Hermione, thirty sickles" she states. She hands Ron a poach. "Don't spend any of it" she tells him.

"So have you and Draco settled on God-parents yet?" Charlie asks me curious.

"We have actually, his mate Blaise will be the god father and I'm hoping you'll be god mother" I say looking at Ginny.

"Of course I will be" she squeals giving me a hug. "Oh and dinners ready" she tells us. We all go to the dining hall. We all sit down and start to ate. For once forgetting the war and enjoying our family dinner. We then played games until bedtime.

(Time skip)

We woke up early and exchange presents. Mum had knitted me an extra large sweater, which I love. Draco sent me and the baby a gift each, along with a note saying Blaise had accepted to being god father. Anyway Draco got us a mother daughter necklace. I gave Ron his present as well as ones for Hermione and Harry. So that he can give it to them when they reunite.

After presents the others left. Fleur and Bill cleaned up. While Ginny and I relaxed.

A/N

Picture above of Sarafina's stomach now and picture on the external link of Ron.