Will of Albus Dumbledore

Sarafina's POV

Sarafina's POV

It's the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding. I'm dressed in my black gold dress. I am doing my hair and make up. The wedding starts in two hours and Fleur is still getting ready. Just then Ginny appears. "The minister of magic is here with Dad. He wishes to speak to you, Harry, Hermione and Ron in private" she tells me. "They are in the sitting room" she adds.

"Thank you Ginny" I say as I put my mascara down. I go downstairs to the sitting room. "You look lovely Hermione" I tell her.

"So do you" she says smiling.

"Do what do we owe the pleasure Minister?" I ask as I sit by Hermione.

"I have some questions for the four of you, and I think it will be best if we do it individually. If you three can wait upstairs, I will start with Ronald" he states.

"We aren't going anywhere" I tell him. Harry and Hermione nod their heads in agreement.

"You can speak to us together, or not at all" Harry tells him. Scrimgeour gave Harry a cold, appraising look. BUt he agrees to talk to us all together reluctantly shrugging his shoulders.

"I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will" he tells us. Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at one another. While I look at the minister surprised. "A surprise, apparently! You were not aware then that Dumbledore had left you anything?" he asks us.

"All of us?" I ask him. Harry and myself I understand. We spent a lot of time with DUmbledore the last couple of years. But Hermione and Ron are a surprise.

"Hermione and me too?" Ron asks him dumbfounded.

"Dumbledore died over a month ago. Why has it taken this long to give us what he left us?" Harry asks the minister.

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask him.

"They wanted to examine whatever he's left us. You had no right to do that" Hermione tells the minister firmly.

"I had every right" he states. "The Decree for Justifiable Confiscation gives the Ministry the power the confiscate the contents of a will..." he starts to explain.

"That law was created to stop wizards passing on Dark artifacts" I retort. "The Ministry is supposed to have powerful evidence that the deceased's possessions are illegal before seizing them" I state mater of factly.

"Are you telling us that you thought Dumbledore was trying to pass us something cursed?" Hermione asks him.

"Are you both planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger, Miss Weasley?" he asks us.

"No I am going to be healer or dragonologist" I tell him.

"I'm hoping to do some good in the world" Hermione tells him.

"So why have you decided to let us have our things now? Can't think of a pretext to keep them?" Harry asks the minister.

"No, it'll be because thirty-one days are up" Hermione tells him. "They can't keep the objects longer than that unless they can prove they're dangerous. Right?" she asks the minister.