Past Shadows

Thank you guys for voting and commenting...

So here the 13th chapter...

....................................................................................................

after few hours Riddu get conscious .... when she opened her eyes she saw the stabbed bear... she screamed in immense fear... she sat corner of the room hiding her face between her legs she cried badly.... she remembered all the incidents one by one... only she can understand is she can not stay here anymore.... but where she can go.... 

she thought to get a call Kabir but unknown to her mind she called Vansh.... 

Vansh; hello ! 

Riddu; ............

Vansh; hello Riddima are you there

Riddu;............

Vansh; hello ... hello

Riddu; ( hiccupping) va...va...van....vanshhhhhh... vanshhhhh

Vansh'; ha Riddima tell me... why are you crying

Riddu; ple.. ple... please come...... please... soonnnnnn

Vansh; to where Riddima are you ok?

Riddu; he... he... he will k..kill me... v...van...vanshhhh

saying this she cut the call and again cried now there no tears even her eyes tried too much her beautiful face had become pale.... 

In a second she hear Vansh calling her...

Vansh'; Riddima open the door... open the door... areee damn it .. if you don't open it now in a second I would break it...

but Riddu has no more strength to stand up even she wants to ... she is a living dead body after facing too much horror ..... 

Vansh break the main door and came to where Riddu was..

Vansh( shock); Riddima what happened you? why why are you in this state... tell me Riddima tell me.. ( shacking her ) Riddima talk... damn it

Riddu just look at him for a while and hold his hand tightlyand said with moist eyes...

Riddu; Riddima? seriously? am I not your sweat heart? 

Vansh shocked hearing this... he never thought she would claim her like this... as he know how much she hates the word sweat heart...

Riddu( looking in to his eyes); tell me Vansh? Am I not your sweat heart... 

Vansh could not take it anymore he hugged her tightly... she also hugged her in same manner... she felt security and peace in his arms... she felt now she is protected...

Riddu ( crying); he will kill me and family Vansh... please take me away from here.. he...he... wil.. kill .. me Vanshhhhh.. he will kill meee........

Vansh( anger); who dared to do this to you... tell me.. who is he.. I will chopped him ... and tell me riddi... sweat heart...? 

Riddu told whole the story crying miserably... seeing her state Vansh understood that he has to distract her from this premises otherwise her state may be critical... 

He took her to his mansion there everyone knows the story as Angre had informed them... nobody bothered her asking questions...

Vansh; siya ... take her to your room

Siya ; ok bhai

Riddu took a step back and try to hide behind Vansh.. Everyone including dadi , Uma , Ishani, Chanchal talked her to come with them but all of the attempts were useless