Wounded Lion

Thank you guys for voting and commenting.... 

So here the 17th chapter.....

............................................................................................

Author's note,

Here you will see Vihaan and Vansh as twin brothers... but their identities will be changed according to the situation... so for your easiness I will use dark colour for Vihaan... 

..............................................................................................

Vansh; oh ho how are you my twin bro....

The man; Vihaaaannnnnnn

Vansh;  oh relax bro.... relax.... there is no need of chanting my name..... ( in a firm voice) and  remember I am Vansh Raisinghania not Vihaan....

Vansh; ( smirking ) what do you think .... a bastard like you can take my place because of having the same face... 

Vihaan; you..... ( he hit Vansh with a hammer until his anger went out... Vansh's forehead cracked and started to bleed ) 

Vansh; ( looking at Vihaan mockingly with the face of bleeding) why is it paining to hear the truth... this is the truth .. you cannot take my place never.... ever....

Vihaan; no ...no... this is the truth that now I am their Vansh not you... let me prove you..

 let me prove you

Vihaan ; look.. look... they do not want you... see they live with me happily... 

Vansh; because they don't know who are you... They saw me through you... they love Vansh not Vihaan.... even you know that.. that's why you have to take my name and image to have their love...  you coward... 

Vihaan; enough is enough... ( laughing ) ha I have to took your identity to get their love...  but see I have won... I made you away from them for two years.... for two years not you but I am getting their love.... isn't it paining for you.... 

Vansh; ( smiling) no ... never... VR never feels pain... 

This made Vihaan anger more and more.... he took a hot iron and placed it on Vansh chest... it was an unbearable pain for him... but now it is ok with him as he has been torturing like this for this two years making him captive in to a dark room.......

Vihaan ; let me show you how far I am succeed in my side...