~~Diary 1~~

Thank you guys for voting and commenting....

so first I will solve the diary mystery...

So here the 14th chapter 

Here I will use the dark colour when it comes to the diary page....

..............................................................................................................................

Seeing the joker card Riddu screams,

Riddu ; Noooooooooo

hearing her scream Vansh came and ask,

Vansh; sweat heart what happend? why did you scream?

Riddu; nothing vansh

Vansh; not possible .. tell me what happened ?

Riddu; nothing ... can I use the guest room?

Vansh; why is that? are you not comfortable in my room?

Riddu; no Vansh...

Vansh; ok then go with Sia .. she will show you the guest room...

Riddu; Vansh can you promise me something?

Vansh; what?

Riddu; promise me that you will not tell yesterday incident to my family... I don't want to see them tensed.... 

vansh; ok

Riddu went from there taking the Diary secretly....

Riddu's Pov,

I came to the guest room as I wanted to read the Diary.... I opened it , I felt I know that book, I felt some strange feelings... It was two years old diary...  I began to read it....

I am a girl who doesn't felt the parents' love... I don't have a mom who cares me who held me in my every step... I don't have a dad who pampers me who can do anything for me.. If I called my self as an orphan , the world will believe me but my heart knows I have someone who always be with me.... MY GOD... yes he didn't gave me a family but he gave himself to me ..... My family , my companion , my everything is my god.....

but after meeting him I think I have another one who can make me happy... ha he show me all the love and care that no one give me as he do.... may be Bappa, sent him to me to me by soulmate.... destiny played such a nice game with us... when I compared me to him , we are like the ocean and sky that never can be together , but in this matter also was an horizon which made us close.... if I said our meeting was a miracle then its almost correct....

In vansh's study,

Vansh; Angre did you find?

Angre; yes boss, at that she did not die.. someone had rescued her and admitted to a hospital..

Vansh; are you sure it was her?

Angre; yes boss but there's a problem

Vansh; what's that?

Angre; I investigated the nurse who treated her first... I showed her picture and asked about her.. she identify her 

Flash back''''''

Angre; can you identify her?

Nurse; of course yes I can't forget her face never in my life

Angre; why is that

Nurse; she had severe burns in her body , her face was badly burned... poor girl, I thought she will suicide when she wake up as no one can see such a burn face...