Fatal Hour 2

So guys I am back....

Thanks for the votes and comments..

Because of retyping the incidents may be changed so please read it again if anyone read the previous one........

........................................................................................................

In Riddu's room,

Riddu is caressing a photo of Vansh... 

Riddu: Vansh..... Where are you.... Please come to me... I...I... Can't  understand what is happening around me... I...I... don't know... Why...why.... Where is my Vansh and what is this Vihaan doing here......

Flash back,

Vansh ( Vihaan ) came to the hospital but stopped in the middle to answer a call.. Riddu saw him and stand behind him until the call end... But.,

Vansh( Vihaan) : I don't want any mistake..... no one should know I am the one who tried to kill Arjun... ok? clear all the data.... don't you dare to do any mistake... you know how bad this Vihaan.. ok?

Riddu ( thinking) ; what ? Vihaan? tried to kill bhai? then Vansh? 

She was lost in thoughts and hide when Vihaan turned to go in to the hospital... 

Flash Back end...

Riddu; Vihaaannnnnn I can kill you right now... but ... but.... first I have to find my Vansh... for that I need you... but I never leave you Vihaan... you messed with me ... may be I am an emotional fool but when someone messed me , I am a tigress whose thirst isn't vanished until she taste her enemy's blood.... wait and watch Vihaan.... I will trap you in your own game....

In somewhere,

Vihaan; Hey , twin bro what's up?

Vansh was silent

Vihaan ( laughing)are you dumb... I heard you are not taking your meal ... oh hoooo I don't want to see my twin bro die because of hunger...

Vansh; why don't you kill me right now... are you afraid... your coward...

Vihaan ; ha .. ha.. ha.. nice joke.. me and fear? not possible... you will die not now but soon

Vansh; huh! You can't kill me.. Vansh's death is not happening to someone's will it happens when I permit it... do you understand?

Vihaan( grabbing Vansh's collar) ; nice day dream ... keep rocking your day dreaming twin bro... bye bye.... my sweet heart is waiting for me.....

Vansh; Vihaannnnnnn

In the night ,

Suhana ; bhua please tell me why my dad didn't come yet ? will he bought me my favourite chocolates? I can't sleep without him... mom also weeping ....

Riddu wanted to cry badly.... but she can't ... she can't be weak in front of this little creature... 

Riddu; baby your dad went on a trip to bring you more and more chocolates... so you love him so much no... so you have to be a good girl helping to your mom ok? 

Suhana; okkkk

Riddu; so you can sleep with me tonight ... I will tell you fairy tales until you sleep ok?

Suhana ( cupping Riddu's face ) ; okkkk bhua....

After few hours...