Chapter two.

Weeks went by and Denise was expecting a lovely baby for me and her. I would hold her stomach and she would hum a lullaby, we would always talk to the baby, even tho her stomach was still flat, but it had a curve in it.

I learned never to be late to work again, and my neighbor goes outside everyday after school to play with that ball of his, sometimes with his father or his friends. I found out his name was Kyle. We sometimes played ball together on the weekends.

Today was Saturday and I loved sleeping in with my wife, sometimes when I woke up early and Denise was still asleep, I would always just admire her.

Me and John went out for lunch a few times, and we double-dated one time with John and his wife at dinner. Then I shouted the news about my wife's pregnancy at my job and everyone congratulated me.

Couldn't life get better?

I was currently looking at my wife as she soundly slept. I decided to cook her some breakfast since she always makes me some delicious lunch.

I got up and walked towards the kitchen, wearing my famous pajamas once again.

I turned the knob a little on our rusty stove and it started rumbling, but then heat started evaporating from it. I didn't want to waste electricity so I quickly cracked a egg on the small pan.

While it cooked, I walked over to the other side of the kitchen and turned the knob of our little radio on and started to listen to some amazing instrumental from a band. The volume was barley high, but you could hear it.

I went back to the stove and flipped the egg and heard it sizzle before me.

I heard footsteps from the other side of the hall and I couldn't hide my excitement to see Denise, yes it was moments ago I was examining her beautiful face, but I was happy to see her awake. We have been together for a long long time.

"Hi Hon-" I hear her soft voice stop as she sees the radio turned on and me cooking breakfast. "And what is this?!" She says happily. "It's for you, a little surprise." I said and she smiled.

She hugged me then looked down at her stomach, she put her hand over mine and trailed my hand down to her stomach and we both held our hands there. "I love you." She says to me. "I love you too, Denise." I say. "We are going to have a great future and a happy family forever." I smiled at what she said and kiss her. "Don't want our breakfast to burn, dear!" Denise laughs between kisses.