Chapter 3

Denise's POV

After breakfast, My husband went to play with that young man he always talks about.

I always smile of how excited he gets when he sees the look on my face, it makes me feel amazing.

I love how this family is going to turn out.

I decided to sit on our rocking chair inside at the living room, and turn on the radio. I opened some windows before I sat down. I wish there was a invention to have cold air all the time by not just opening windows.

I sat down and heard the soft music whisper thru my ears and thru the whole house. It was a very old radio box and we needed to get a new one but I didn't want to push my husband, I know he doesn't have the greatest job in America but I absolutely hate his boss. And besides, radio box's these days are very expensive, and when my husband got it for me, we were engaged.

All of a sudden the music suddenly stopped. I knew this thing was old but it stopped working now? I turned over to my side where the radio box was resting on the stand next to my rocking chair, and took it in my hands. Suddenly more noise was coming from the small box. "Ladies and Gen-" is all I heard. I turned the knob sideways for the volume up. "Ladies and Gentleman." I clearly heard it now, it was President De. Roosevelt wonder what he needed, I guess he was making another speech. I quickly opened the front door and called my husband. "Honey! The President is on the radio box, I think it's important!" My husband tossed the ball one last time back to the neighbor and they said their goodbyes to each other.