chapter 36

*deng*deng

I woke up by the sound. As i open my eyes i saw big white screen in front of me.

System
ERROR!ERROR!
END YOUR CONTACT!!
*DENG*DENG

I panickly press the button, when suddenly the big screen disappeared immediately.

'Huh? What's happening?'

'My child.. You now free from the system.. You can live your own life since your life is  state of bad health, the system  cannot cooperate with you anymore.. '

When i heard that i don't know that  i should  be happy or sad..

Happy because i don't need to bound with the system

Sad because it might turn like the original plot.

I try to talk to the voice but i dont know want to call him what.

"Em.."
Before i couldn't finish my sentence, i heard a squeak,when i look up i saw Mary with her tear rolling down and come out from my room while yelling..

"What is happening -g?"
I was dumbfounded enough.

Soon she came with brother and the duke.

Their face was all in shocked, and i just staring at them with questioning expression.

"Brother-r? ma-r.."
Suddenly a big hug land on my body.

"Are you oka-y? Brother-?"

"Aren't you fool enough?!!"
Guess he was mad because his tone kinda crack..

"I-im sorry brother.."

"N-no..no. It's not your fault..!"
He keep saying that while burying his face on my neck.
...

"Miss, do you need some night snack?"
She ask when she saw that i reading a book.

"No.. I full already "i smile while replying.
With that she excuse her self and leaving me alone.

*sigh* as i remember the event that just had happened.

'What in the world actually..?'

The duke who at first ignoring the original host started to beg for forgiveness for abandoning me.. And want me to give him a chance to be a nice father.

What i couldn't help is that i was been unconscious for 3 months.

I guess that why the system doesn't work anymore since i been unconscious for too long.

Well that's good thing but i was afraid that my fate might be same with the original.
..
I was
lost in a thought until  i saw a figure coming inside from the window

The fluffy ears.. Carlos Jordan

"Ca-rlos..?"
After said that, i was dumbfounded when a sudden hug came from him.

"Finally.. Finally you came back.."
There was a HIC sound heard.

Why is him crying?

..
Every night, i visited her place, hoping that i could see her eyes open once again.

Flashback..
I knocked on the window in order to get her attention, usually she will told me to go back but when i heard no sound of her replying, i feel and edge of anxiety. Without thinking, i broke into her room when i saw her lay unconsciously in front of the door.

Panicked, i hold her in bridal styles and burst out from the room  as the servants startled when i came out from it.

But ignore the fact that i came out from a lady room, since i scream my lung out to make them call for a physician.

When i reach at downstairs, Owen Sylaine was shocked and the he gave me his icy glare.

"Remove your hand.."
He said

"Do you have time for that?!! She fell unconsciously at her room!! Shouldn't you call for physician?!! "
I shouted at him and make a sudden growl from my form.

"That enough!!"
The duke came to reassured the situation while a physician was walking behind him.

"Quick"

Owen who was  still not satisfied, give mr last glare but i completely ignore that.

..
I open the window silently and walk in when i heard a voice that i miss so much.

"Carlo-s?"
Without thinking twice, i embraced her with a lot of pain in my heart.

..
Susan' s pov

I stroke his hair as him cannot stop crying while still hugging me.

"That's okay.. Shh... It's okay now.. Im sorry.."

" no im sorry.. Because of me you like this.. "

"No it's not.. It was just i stupid enough for acting so childishly"

Well when think back again, why am i acting like that.. So dramatic:-:..

..

After consoling for a moment, he went back.. With a smile on his face..

"Bye.. I came back again tomorrow.."

"Byee.."
I smile back..

I get up and close the window.
When i was ready to go to sleep another sudden knocked.

'Huh?'

I get up and saw a man in black cloak.

*gulp* i just woke frim my coma why is this happening? Huhu..

"It's me"

That-that familiar voice, without wasting anytime i open the window and another sudden hug landed on me.

Madison..

"Em. Mm halo.."

--
Hi guys, im here again sorry for making you guys wait for the next chapter

I just busy sketching plot for the 'reincarnated as siren'😔
It took me a long time. I have to do some research about the myth of siren... And i still dont have any idea.. Sorry guys.. From now on i will upload a chapter but not often.

Thanks for your understanding:33
Love ya!!