chapter 6

I rushed toward the loud bang

As soon as i arrive,  i saw a bunch of men fighting against a big creepy monster, with his horn in it's head, three in total,  it's claws are about 16 inches..
With it's body look like a human flesh, the fang come out from its mouth are definitely the most terrifying thing i ever seen in my life..

'How im gonna save him in this situation? '

I hide myself in th bushes and being observer to every moment  that happen.

"Protect the prince!!!"

*sleshh**sleshh*

The sound of a sharp thing tht just cutting into a flesh...give me a horrific feeling

The monster become more angry..its change it target to the crown prince from the knight..

All the knight desperately tried to protecf the prince,  but all being killed..
The prince which now alone by himself.. escaping himself with the big cut on his right armm

I followed him by making myself invisible and hide my scent so that the monster cant spot my existence (system's cheat,  of course)

They keep play chasing around like the famous cartoon tom and jerry into the deep forest.

Soon after,  the monster lost track of him.Then it's slowly heading back

'Eh what a humorous monster? '

'Wait that not time for tht, my mission right!'

'I quick movw toward him'

I approached him with a mask on my face

I crunched a little bit so that our face in same level.
I reached to grab his arm but was dodged.

"Who are you? !"
He give me a murderous look,  as he half awake from his short faint

I tried to reached again for his arm..
And being dodge for the second time

"I ask you who are you? "

This time i flinched a bit at his voice tone.

'Huhu,  i need to get it down it quick'

"Dont move,  i tried to heal you"

I reached his hand for the third time, suprisingly,  he obediently look at me

"Alleviate.."

Done healing his arm,  i quickly get myself up and ready to leave.

"Wait, -"

My movement was stopped by the big grip on my right hand..

"En? "

"Thank you"

I realized that the sun is half set down
I nodded and quickly  find my way back to the tent..

'Crap... the brother of mine will turn to ogre if he find out'

"Miss-miss!"

The sound of prince 's yelling keep on calling me,  i choose to ignored and immediately take my move to .

------
Okay guys sorry if this chapter too short..i quite busy these days...revisioning for third exam..maybe i tried to upload again tomorrow..

Exam=2 weeks a day ~/\~