chapter 28

*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding
[System]
Erudian Eckract
+5%
Bernard Allan
+4%
Addison gray
+4%
Maddison gray
+3%
Carlos fergus
-2%

Huh?
-2%?
How could?

She who was constantly lean her head onto her brother shoulder,  is wide awake by the sound of notification from the system.

At the beginning,  she satisfied with results until it came to Carlos Jordan..

Satisfication mixed with confusion,
Her delicate frowned and her cheeks curved to puffy slightly attract the attention of her brother.

"What are thinking about so hard? "
She look at the face who curved a smile that look at her warmly.

She flinched at the fact,  and constantly cursed herself in mind.

'What a stupid..!aiyaaa '

But instead of stoping herself,  she even expressed more her inner thought.

The man can help but laugh at her cuteness..

"Nah...it's okay you dont want to talk about it..but when you cant keep it up,  find brother.. brothed always there for you.."

'Wait..there's no way i tell him that i was a reincarnated person that possessed his sister body,  and the fact that this world that we're constantly lived is the the world of otome game.., and even more the fact that i bound to system to stay alive..'

She reluctantly nodded and curved a smile to him.

..

After done  taking  a bath,  the maid help her to dress up for her night time.

However,  the stubborn eyes cant sleep in peaceful as the mind keep on thinking about the previous event.

The body which was layed on the soft bed seem cant find its comfortable position.

With frustated she picked up a pillow and covered her screaming with it.

Then she put it back to usual spot and continuely stare at the ceiling.

"Pfft.."

A voice make her jump of her position..she look at the surrounding of the room with wary eyes

'Ghost..? '

'No way right? '

*gulped*honestly she quite a scaredy cat.

"Mr ghost..are you here to scare me,  if so you ca-n go back,  your m-ission is compl-ete because i am scar-ed.."

Her voice was in crack as she cant stand her fear.

"Lol...my lady it's me? "

She look at the person that stand in front of her window..she narrow her eyes a bit to catch the face of the man.

But suprising,  the figure that she saw was constantly different from normal human.

There seem a pointy ears on top of the hair and fluffy thing that waving to left and right-the tail.

After saw it,  a sudden realize come to her mind,  there no other male lead in shape of half human and half wolf than Carlos jordan..

But to prevent the doubt,  she need to pretend clueless..

"Wh-o-? "

The figure doesnt answer instead keep taking steps forward to her make her slowly move backward. He hunched to level of her head because after all the girl was a shorty.

Until the space between their was 3 inches away..

She was in a daze after saw the face clearly infront of her.

'It's seem so fluffy!! I want to touch it! I wanna..'
she try to rub off her stupid thinking but her eager heart keep asking her to touch it as she so helpless with fluffy and cute thing.

The man look at her eyes deeply and realize that her eyes full of adoration instead of fear.

With that he feel slightly satisfication.
'Interesting..'

"You want to touch it? "

"Um-m, c-an i-i? "

"En"

"Then, excuse for- m-y ru-deness.."

She strech her hand out to touch his ears. She slowly caressed it with amusement.

"So- so-ft..!"

On the other side,  he feel  slightly satisfied warm on his ears make him moan.

"Ah!"
She pulled her hand in realization.

"Im- sorr-y..!"

His face turn into gloomy after the touch of warm was stopped.

He grip he wrist her hand and using his other hand on the wall to block her from moving.

He lean toward her ear and the she flinched a bit as a cold breath blow her white neck. The ears was reddening in embarrassment.

The most weird part is she doesnt seem to strugle to get out of his grip but is instead obediently nodded.

Oh my!our  protagonist sure is shameless

Because she was so helpless to fluffy thing..and there no way she gonna let this oppurtunity slipped.

Then she stretch her hand out once more to caress it.

The werewolf moan in please.
Although it quite embarass..but she didnt stop at all..as she want to touch its fluffiness.

Soon they constantly sat at the bead with him lay on her lap while she happily petting him happily.

"You're like it? "

"Um-m.."
Soon they ended sleep together.
She doesnt care about it at all, instead excitedly hug the fluffy thing infront of her tightly..

..
He open his eyes and she delicate face infront of him.

He look at her with mixed feeling.

At first he just took at her as toy to make him satisfied but day by day,  when he encounter her in the bonquet just now make her want her more,  and when he saw her with other guys
,  him somehow feel irritated.

So that why he decide to go to her house..because of his ability as a werewolf,  He could track her down.

Initially he want to make her suffer a bit due to his conflict feeling,  but her cuteness make him softened.

Her silliness make him smile in defeat.

He remember her stupid action

'How can she so innocent?  Haih..'

He look at the outside the window it almost at dawn. He get up to leave when a small grip hold him from leaving.
She was unconscious grip at him as she still in her beautiful dream.

"Stupido.."

He kiss her forehead and say
"I'll come back again tonight.."

With that he disappeared leaving a petite girl in her bed with unbearable clueless at her surrounding, like a sleeping beauty..

Well thanks to him,  she can sleep peacefully.

..
*yawn*
She look at her side and saw the man already gone.

She hug a pillow ans unsciously say
"He so fluffy.."

*ding
Carlos Jordan
+25%

She dont aware of the system notification and constantly miss the fluffy touch...

------