chapter 22

"Please me escort you to the hall,Miss Sylaine"

Bernard grinly offer his hand to escort me.

I was speechless for a moment by his action but end up reach out my hand on his.

"Thanks you ,sir Bernard"

"My pleasure.."

"Ehem.."

"Excuse me your highness..,i need to escort her to the hall, if you dont mind us, please forgive us for this rudeness"

"Let me escort her"

Wait-what-?

For the whole time when Bernard was talking to him i just look at the sideway, dare not to focus on their conversation .

But because of the mini heart attack thing that he say, I completely fixed my gaze on him.

He look at us with the face saying that 'this is command! I bet you dont dare to oppose it!'

What kind of misfortune is this *sigh*

"Pardon..?"

"I say i will escort you to the hall, now will you sir Bernard?"

I look up to Bernard given a signal .
'Please..help me out..! Dont gibe me to him!'

And he just reluctantly make choices,whether he going to oppose the prince or the lady that he met twice?

"Im sorry ,your higness but this lady is my partner"

Wha-

"Huh,what you mean by that? I dont see anything like that. Am i right,Miss sylaine?"

He wrapped his arm and looking at us with wary eyes.

Now  what kind of situation is this?

"Um-m ,yes im with Sir Bernard ,your highness."

"Okay, that's settle..shall we?"
He offer his arm and i  link my hand to it. After bowing to the prince ,we're slowly make our way to the hall.

I take a peek to the prince's reaction.
He seem so annoyed with the situation just happen.

*sigh*
I think I should keep less interact with him in future but avoiding him just a bad choice that could lead me to death. After all he was the crown prince, the future heir to the throne..
What a complicated life..

"Ehem, you seem so distracted, something bother?"
I snapped by the sudden voice.
How could i forgot i was still linking my arm in his..

"Oh nothing.."
I just shook my head.

"Then, are you gonna walk with that?"

He pointed to something,my eyes follows his finger until it landed on something that completely embarassing.

"What-no !!"

So that why my neck feel hurt  suddenly when i was talking with him and  found it hard to walk side by side with him since i need to tiptoes.

I covered my face with my hand from embarrassment.

'This is disaster!'

"Excuse me ,sir Bernard! "
Without hesitation, i speed with all my might  running from him, there no way i gonna face him with kind of situation..!

"Wait!"

As i was running, i could hear he trying to stop me .

..

Erudian pov
I was heading back to the hall when suddenly i heard someone  was  talking..

At first i try to ignored it until, i heard a familiar voice..

Dont tell me..

I saw her that she just get up from the ground and the guy in front of her was spoke rudely to her.
But she was so dense, instead of mad at him, she apologising to him.

I just look at them from  a corner , witnessing  evrything happen between them.

Before i completely realise at what had i done.

'Tsk, what the point of watching them'

About to take a leave.i stunned at something i just saw.

She was smiling talk to him, and why does i felt so annoyed by it.

Without notice, i already move toward them. Questioning them, until i saw that she felt uncomfortable with my presence.

I felt so angry with her reaction that  cause me unconciously said harsh toward her.

I expect her to get mad at me but she doesnt, instead she keep on trying to run away from me.

And the reaction she has when the guy named Bernard offer to escort her was completely different from mine.

I just dont understand why she like that, i admit my mistake that i was yelling at her just now but why the reason she avoiding me so much?!
Without knowing , i really want to kept her by myself so that she could never avoiding herself from me.

But moment by moment pass ,I stand there numb with disbelief  as they just walk pass  by me.

I couldnt believe that the fact that i was a crown prince that always admire by the ladies end up being turn down by a girl that i just met twice.

She completely different from other ladies that desperately try to seduce me in order to achieve the tittle in become the empress.

--
Author pov
From that moment ,he realise that he was accusing her wrongly and decided to apologise to her in future

--