chapter 27

There stand three men, one seem so distressed,  the other one was slightly sad and the last one who truly amused by what just happen.

He glared at him as he gonna eat him up

'This moron...!'
He unsatisfied that his plan to dance with her was blocked by a duke heir and an unknown man.

A small voice distract his eyes from keep one glaring,  he look at the diraction and saw a tiny person with her black hair that wavy down and a pair of innocent red eyes that look up at them with guilty expression.

"Um-m sir,  your highness,  and-dd sir..
Im sorry..and goodbye..!"
With that she took her tiny step toward yellowish hair guy..who was her brother..

Soon they completely disappeared.

...

The white guy already make his way toward his twin as there nothing to do left as his main subject was gone.

Unfortunately,  the prince once again glared at the duke heir who wasn't fazed by the the death glare.

"Now please excuse me, your highness"

With that he leave hesitation.

The prince click his tongue in annoyed.

But when he remember her clumsy apology,  a small curved of smile appeared on his lip.

He become guilty after  accused her wrongly..there no way an innocent girl with her tiny body will do that.

When he realized that she doesnt often at all at his rude attitude, he become more guilty and decided to apologize at her sincerely........

After he excusing himself from the prince, he displayed a happy expression.

He thought of her cute action that make him more overproctective at her innocence .

"Ha~what  a cutie.."

'That prince...is totally lust animal! '
When he remember the prince gaze at her, he clenching his fists.

There no way he gonna let her become close to him.

"So how do you think? "

The white guy who was atand there with a glass of wine,  desperately ask his brother what just had happen.

"She totally out of expectation.."

"Hm.."
He just nodded a bit and let brother to continue.

"There was no lust gaze at her eyes..i can see it..the was pure yet unknown feeling in her eyes.."

"She was totally an innocent person than the rumour that stated outside the town.."

Actually the twin just heard a rumour about Susan Lavender Sylaine's terrible temper..

At first, they dont care about useless thing like that seem they like to keep them shut from socializing with people.

It was when there a cute yet innocent lady that turn out as the lady rumour, constantly attract their interest that usually dont happen.

Without state a truth desire at each other,  they seem want to make her theirs.

'Susan Lavender Sylaine..'

Meanwhile

"Brother..how do you managed to escape from the bunch of ladies just now? "

The two of brother and sister sit on the same carriage as the proctective doesnt want his sister  face a danger on her way back to duke mansion with her small body yet fragile wrist that seem gonna broken down if she lift a sword.

"Nothing special.."

"Hmmm.."

"That it my turn,  how do you tanglef with prince and the duke heir? And even the twin? "

"I dont know too...it's just out my expectation,,  i thought that if i act timid, people wouldnt pay attention me. "

She bend down, afraid to receive a  death glare

"Nah...it's okay.. come here.."
He pattes the sit beside him, gesturing her  to come over sit on it..

She submissively obeyed her brother..

And with relief  heart,  she hug him..

"Brother..thank you..for today.."

"Anything to you.."

................