Date night

NOTE! ( hi everybody before you read this chapter I just want to clear some things up I've seen people doing amelink quarantined on here and I don't mind but PLEASE PLEASE give credits to me! and also sorry I haven't been posting any chapters I haven't had the motivation and my mental health has gone down the drain but that's all I needed to say enjoy the chapter! )

After a couple of hours later Amelia and Link were ready for their date night! Link grabbed Amelia's hand telling her how pretty she was " Awh thank you, Link have I ever told you how handsome you are? " she said while blushing at him

" Thank you, Amelia," he replied to her as they walked to the hotel hospital holding each other's hand.

They finally arrived at the hotel restaurant where a waitress got them a table where they sat down " Thank you. " they both said as the waitress walked away a couple of minutes later they both started to talk to each other even more than they did before.

The waitress came back asking what they would like to drink " Water, please. " Amelia replied to the waitress " And I will have some Pepsi, please. " he said before the waitress left... Then BOOM! The waitress fell to the ground having a stroke. Amelia and Link looked at each other than immediately ran to the waitress shouting at people to call 911 "She's having a stroke somebody call 911 NOW! "

 Amelia and Link looked at each other than immediately ran to the waitress shouting at people to call 911 "She's having a stroke somebody call 911 NOW! "