Back to work

Amelia woke up to the sound of Scout crying and her pager going off  " Great. " she said while getting out of the bed to Scout's crib " Shhh Mommas here. " she said to Scout after a couple of minutes she laid Scout back in his crib and leaving a post-it note on her pillow to Link telling him that shell be gone for a while.

Amelia started her car driving to Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital after 15 minutes she finally arrived she got her mask on walking into the storage room getting some scrubs on walking out to where she was paged " I got paged is everything okay with Tom? " she asked Teddy " He's up he's lucid he was talking to me. " she replied to Amelia " That's amazing and a huge step. " Amelia told Teddy after a few hours of talking and checking up on patients when she was done she looked back at her phone seeing that Link was calling her she immediately answered and went into an on-call room " Is everything okay is Scout okay? " she said worriedly " Everything is okay I just miss you. " he said replying to her " I miss you too I'll be home soon. " she said before hanging up.

She finally got out of the hospital driving back to the hotel to see Scout and Link. Once she got to the floor opening her room she immediately went over to Link who was holding Scout " I miss you too! " she said smiling at the both of them " We missed you too. " he said smiling back at her.

note: hello everybody I'm so sorry this was such a short chapter but more is going to come while I'm on winter break!