After Covid

THESE CHAPTERS INCLUDE SEASON 17 & 18 SPOILERS!!!

Amelias POV:

There's so much that has happened in the past year like covid being gone, Link proposing, Meredith being alive and so much more but to make it easier let's start for now i'm currently in this top secret project which will hopefully cure Parkinson's  disease. But me and link have kind of split up? Scouts currently with him but i'm in Minnesota with this lab partner Kai Bartley  I guess they're kinda cute and I guess Meredith is going on with this guy named Nick.

But something happened that has kept reminiscing in my head I was talking to Kai and they kinda asked if I was single!!! I basically told them on how I had a baby daddy a good one and a child but apparently they're married to they're work whatever the hell that means. But i'm currently in the airport waiting for my flight i've currently went through TSA which wasn't that bad considering it's thanksgiving eve. My plane boards at 10 p.m it's 9:40 right now which means I still have time.

I walked over to the souvenir shop and decided to get something for the kids one teddy bear for Ellis with stitched in words saying I ❤️ Minnesota and for Bailey I got him a airplane toy and Zola  a coloring book since I know how she loves to color and Scout some clothes and more baby toys never enough!

It was now 9:49 so I headed back over to my gate and went on my phone and started texting link " I'm currently waiting for my plane how's scout? " I texted him " He's fine how was Minnesota? " he texted back " It was fine thanks for asking gotta go theyre boarding. " I texted him before turning off my phone " Zone 3 can now board " I heard the agent announce I got my luggage and headed onto the huge line.

Once I finally got on the plane I put on my headphones and relaxed to some calm music finally I could rest and in 3 hours i'll see my baby!

————- Links POV —————————-

I took off my lab coat and got my baby bag and scouts stroller " Hey ready to pick up scout and luna? " I heard Jo say as she came up to me " Yup! " I said cheerfully I kept wondering about Amelia and what her whole big secret was does she have a sneaky link, is she pregnant or running away? So many thoughts went through my head with the possibility of them being true.

" You okay Link? " I heard Jo ask " Yeah just a little tired " I said as I kept walking with her. When we finally arrived at the daycare I carefully picked up scout and put him in his stroller me and Jo walked to the car putting them both in they're car seats. We walked into the car me in the passenger seat Jo in the drivers seat " Look at how peaceful they look sleeping " She said as she starred at them both " I know right. " I said.

When we finally arrived to Jos apartment I took scout out of his car seat and into my arms carefully climbing up the stairs and putting him into his crib until I got a text from Amelia " I'm waiting for my plane how's scout? " she texted me " He's fine how's Minnesota? " I texted her back " It was fine gotta go they're boarding. " I saw her text say on my phone as it popped up I sighed as I debated on texting her back I really missed her and it felt lonely without her.

————- Amelias POV —————————-
I woke up to the sound of people thumping and the plane shaking " Woah what's happening? " I asked the person in front of me " Turbulence. " the old man said Damn it! Should of taken Delta not spirit. I thought to myself but it was the only flight going out today I fell back to sleep and woke up again to the pilot saying we've landed in Seattle.

I got up and got my carry on and walked up to the escalator walking towards baggage claim grabbing my suitcase. I waited outside and called an uber within 20 minutes the uber finally arrived " Where to? "  the uber driver asked as I got in " 40 oak wood pine. " I said as I got out my phone and texted link " Landed in Seattle you'll probably see this in the morning so.... Good morning. "

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I'm back and I hope this chapter was long enough to make it up to you guys <3