Shower time

Amelia opened the door going into the bathroom " Can I shower with you? I got baby food all over me. " she said to Link " I would love it if you shower with me. " he replied to her " Great! " she said before getting in with him " You know what would also be great is if we had sex in here. " he said smirking " No no I have baby food all over me and I feel so dirty and I also don't want the people in the other room to complain! Can we just shower without sex? " she said while getting the hotels bar of soap.
" Fine," he said while washing his hair getting all of the conditioner and shampoo out. A couple of minutes pass and the next thing you know they have a full-on make-out session in the shower " You know what I do want sex in the shower! " after she said that Link pinned her to the wall while steaming hot water was running down them he soon started to kiss down her neck going to her breasts sucking on her nipples after that he went down and down until he met her vagina. He started to lick her kitty as Amelia moaned in pleasure " Oh God oh..." she while moaning. After a couple of licks, he would put his baby-maker into her vagina railing her.
note: Sorry that it's short I wasn't sure of what to write!