Thanksgiving

CHAPTERS CONTAIN SEASON 17 & 18 SPOILERS!!!

Amelias POV:
The uber finally arrived at my house I hopped out the car and got my luggage out from the trunk I quietly opened the door and took off my shoes before closing the door. I went straight onto my bed falling asleep I woke up to my alarm clock blaring I opened my phone to see Link read my message but Meredith sent me another one " Hey i'm sorry my flight got canceled I won't be home for thanksgiving please take care of the kids for me. " I replied back saying of course and doordashed the ingredients. " Auntie Amelia! " I heard Zola shout " Hey Zola! " I said while hugging her.

" When is Mommy coming home? " Zola asked me " I'm sorry sweetie she's not she's stuck in Minnesota. " Zola sighed " It's okay l know  she's trying her best thanks Amelia. " She said before walking away I sighed and went on my phone until I heard the door open it was Link with scout... " Hey what are you doing here? " I asked with a surprised face.

" Celebrating thanksgiving with my kid. " I heard link say " Okay well he looks so adorable that I just wanna eat him! " I said as I kissed him. I saw Link taking a peak into the stove seeing the chicken frosted still " Oh my did you even turn the stove on? " I heard him ask " No! Ugh I've been so busy with the kids I forgot and now we won't eat dinner till 8 and I feel horrible I feel like i'm ruining  thanksgiving- " I said before Link cut me off " It's fine don't worry let's just have pizza bites and bagels. " I smiled at him as I sat down.

—————— Links POV ——————————
Seeing her smile made me happy it's like when we were together again having sex being happy and I wish it was like that again but... My thoughts got interrupted as the timer to the oven went off I took the pizza bites off and set up a plate for the kids " Wheres the turkey? " Bailey asked Amelia sighed "  Who needs turkey when we have bagel bites! " I said all excitingly. After the kids ate and got to bed it was just me and Amelia we talked for a while until things eslcated to kissing....

" Bathroom now! " I heard amelia said as she unbuttoned my shirt I took of my belt as she unclipped her bra I looked at her amazed as I saw her bare chest and her vagina being uncovered as she slipped off her panties woah that's fucking hot I thought to myself I took off my boxers and started making out with her again as I slipped my dick in.

I heard a slight moan as I thrusted harder " Oh my- Link don't worry i'm on birth control. " she said in between moans ( LISTEN TO ALL I NEED BY Llyod while reading this!! ) I started thrusting even harder as I put my thumb on her clit and started rubbing " SHIT! " I heard her scream as she held onto the wall right now we were in missionary our favorite.... I started moaning as I got deeper in.

" Amelia oh my god- " I said while trying to catch my breath " Auntie Amelia are you okay?!? " I heard Zola say fuck... " Yeah everything is okay " Amelia said as she gasped for air " Then why do I hear clapping and you gasping for air. " Zola asked " Nothing i'm watching a video please go away zola. " As amelia said that we heard footsteps walking away " Ride me. " I said as I pulled out and laid  on the floor.

——————- Amelias POV —————————-
As Link said that I hopped onto his dick and started going up and down " I'm so close to cumming. " I heard him say as he moaned that's when I picked up the pace I started going faster and started moaning as he cummed inside of me " FUCK! " Link shouted as I rode him faster. I felt his thumb go on my butthole and him rubbing it I started moaning more as he found my sweet spot.

I got off of him and bend down and placed my body on-top of the wall my vagina was in front of my face in the mirror I could see his smirk as he placed his dick in my pussy I started moaning as his dick felt right inside of me " Oh god link that's it i'm going to have an orgasm. " after I said that he thrusted harder and I started to have an orgasm " FUCK. " I shouted turns out he busted a nut again.

Once he was done I got on my knees and started sucking his balls all the way to his dick giving him a nice blowjob " Fuck Amelia this is the best blowjob ever I've missed them so much. " Link said as his head titled back moaning in between breaths after I made him bust another nut I cleaned up as me and him walked upstairs cuddling.