Chapter 2~Kuroko~

Recap~~~~~~~

"Yuki-chan is that you?" That voice behind me startled me. It was a familiar voice.

Huh? I turn around and face a familiar blue head. Ohhhh no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

"Ahhhhhhh Kuroko don't scare us like that," everyone yells.

"Heyyy Tetsu-chan, Hisashiburi (long time no see)" I said when I saw him. 

I hope he isn't mad at me when I left him. I took a closer look at Kuroko and wow, he hasn't changed at all since I last saw him. 

I gave him a small smile. He looked suprised, sad, and somewhat confused. It's like he doesn't believe I'm here. He kept on staring at me for about a minute and then he finally snapped out of it. 

He started tearing up, crying a bit, amd poked me to see if I was not just an illusion.

I hugged him and patted his head even though we were around the same height. I whispered to him, "I'm back." 

He whispered, "You're real right? You're not going to leave again right?" 

I wiped his tears away and said, "I'm here in flesh and I'm not going to leave you anymore."

Kuroko's POV

I was at the school's library returning my book. Then I looked at the clock. Oh no. I'm late for practice! Coach is going to kill me!

 When I arrived at the gym, everyone was crowding over someone. I looked closer and saw that it's a girl with white hair and red eyes.

She looks so much like Yuki-chan. I miss her. But that girl can't be her, right?

I heard the coach talking to her and the girl replied that she was from Teiko! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this really Yuki? 

I went up to her and asked her, "Yuki-chan is that you?" 

Everyone screamed because they didn't notice me here, but I just ignore them. I needed to know if this was Yuki. 

The girl said, "Heyyy Tetsu-chan, Hisashiburi," and softly smiles. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was really here, she's back! She was one of my closest friend from Teikō. Yuki was a person that still believed in me when all the members forgot about me. But then one day she disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~ Still Kuroko's POV

"Heyyy Tetsu-chan, why are you so sad?" I looked up and I saw my closest friend looking at me with a worried face.

I replied, "It's just that everyone is so distant now. They changed and they don't need me now. They believe that individual power is greater than teamwork."

After I said that, Yuki looked sad, but she said to me, "Don't give up. I bet they'll change back to the way they were and you are strong Tetsu-chan, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Everyone is strong in their own ways. I'll always be there for you Tetsu-chan," she gave me a sad smile.