Chapter 3~ Enrollment~

************************

yay It's my third chapter. I'll update as soon as possible. I hope you like this song. It matches with the title, I was upsessed with this song, which is the opening for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and I love this cover that One Track Noise did. I am making the student council characters resemble the characters from Mahouka Koukou no Rettoesei. This picture is of Yuki in her Uniform. Hope you like this chapter and continue reading! :)

**************************

Yuki's POV~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to the sun shining through my window. 

Looking at my digital clock, it said 6:00. I better hurry up. I have to talk to the principle.

After I got up, I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and looked for my uniform. (Picture on the top) 

Then I rushed down stairs and saw that breakfast was already made. 

There was a little note next to the plate that said 'Sorry I can't go with you to your first day of school. I have a swim meet sadly. :( Hope you have a great first day. P.S. I made your favorite breakfeast. -From, Aki.' 

After I finished eating, I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 already. Man, time passes by so quick. And oh no I'm going to be late!

I ran to school and went straight into the principal's office. 

The principal looked old and strict but he had kindness in his eyes. "Ohayo, Shiro-san. Ogenkidesuka (How are you)?" 

"I'm doing fine gensoku (principle)," I replied politely.

"As you know, we take pride in our school. But with your outstanding grades, would you like to be the School Council President. Of course you can still be in the basketball club." 

I couldn't believe what he was saying. I mean a first year becoming the President? Should I say yes?'

"Um gensoku, isn't there already a Student Council President?" 

He replied, "Yes there was, but he quit and left the school and our vice president doesn't want to be it. So will you become the School Council President?" 

I thought about it for about a minute and said, "Sure why not. But can you ask the people in charge of the winter cup if I could participate?" 

He starts smiling and said, "Sure, thanks for accepting. Now go to your class in 1-A. It is English, I don't think you'll have a hard time in that class. I'll tell you what they say about the winter cup later on. Hope you like it here in Seiren." 

I smiled at him and hurried to class, not wanting to be late.

Inside the classroom, the teacher is telling the students that there is a transfer student. 

Truthfully, I'm a bit nervous right now. Ok Yuki, breath in, breath out, you're going to be just fine.

I heard the people whispering whether it was a girl or boy. Then the teacher beckoned me to come in. 

I walked in nervously and saw the majority was staring at me. 

The whole class was whispering "She's so cute" or "Is she single?" 

I blushed and the students all exclaimed excitedly, "Awwww shes so adorable! (≧∇≦)" 

The teacher then coughed and said, "Anyways would you please introduce yourself to the class."