Chapter 4~Street Basketball Contest

Ohayo minna-san!! ^-^ It has been a very long time since I updated and I'm very sorry. I will try to update as frequently as possible from now own starting with this fanfic. I will be writing these chapters based on the manga more than the anime. I hope you'll like it and keep supporting it. Please vote, comment, follow, and share! (^ v ^)

Yuki's POV

*Yawn*

I glanced at the clock impatiently. It's the last period of the day, but the day has gone by super slowly. It's been so boring since I've already learned what the teacher is teaching. 

After school, there isn't any practice and the student council isn't meeting today so I've got basically nothing to do.

With nothing better to do, I started doodling in my notebook. A few minutes later though, something hits the top of my head and bounces onto my desk. I barely stifled my yelp of shock and instead stared at the thing. It's a ball of paper. I uncrumpled it and it read:

The basketball team is gonna eat out at Maji Burger. Do you wanna come? Circle yes or no.

-- Kuroko

I circled yes and crumpled it up again. When the teacher wasn't looking, I threw it back to Tetsu-chan. The bell finally rang and school was over. "Tetsu-chan waiittttt up." I said as we left the class.

I found him standing outside the classroom door already. "I'm always waiting for you Yuki-chan, but I'll still wait for you always," Kuroko said cheekily. We continued walking to the main entrance where the basketball team was supposed to meet for tonight's occasion.

"Hmph. You don't have to wait if you don't want to." I said while walking.

Kuroko sweat-dropped. "I didn't mean it in that way Yuki. I'm serious." He said with a straight face.

I shrug off a weird feeling in my heart and we continued to walk until we saw the basketball team waiting for us.

The Basketball team went to the local restaurant to have dinner and I was sitting with the first years, next to Tetsu-chan with Nigou in his lap. 

Kagami was trying to eat using his left hand but apparently failing at it. He picked up a broccoli using chopsticks but it slipped and flew into Nigou's mouth. I laughed hard and so did Kiyoshi.

"What are you doing Kagami?!" Hyuga asked.

"He's trying to train his left hand," Kiyoshi answered while still laughing.

"So what do you guys want to do tomorrow? We finally have a day off." Furihata said.

"I was thinking this..." Kawahara took out a flyer that read "Street Basketball, five on five."

"Can I see that?," I politely asked and he gave the flyer to me.

"Hey wait a second, first years... do you know what a day off means?!... Rest on your day off!" Riko reprimanded.

"It's just that we don't really get to play in matches so we thought we might play here..." Fukada said sadly.

"That's great! Riko let them play! The first years really want to go!" Kiyoshi said.

"Well, only the first years then... " Riko said finally giving in.

"You'll come too... right Yuki-chan?" Fukada said nervously.

"Sure, it's not like I have something better to do, and this does sound fun." I replied while smiling.

                 ~Time skip to the next day~