Chapter 1~ I'm Coming Home

yayyy finally my first chapter! hope you like it guys! Hope you guys like the song I chose. A picture of Aki (her brother) is also here. Enjoy the story!

Things you guys need to know:

Bold= English

Regular= Japanese

Italics= thoughts or flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

"We are now landing in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you for boarding United Airlines, please come again soon," said the flight attendant.

I buckled my seat belt and patiently waited for the plane to start landing. I thought to myself, I'm Coming Home.

I finally get off the plane. It's almost been two years now since I left huh. I wonder how they are all doing without me. I guess I'll pay them a visit sometime.

Finally, I can use my phone now! I turned on my phone and I saw that my brother texted me, "Sorry I'm going to be a little late picking you up, I had a swimming meet just now."

Sighing, I found a seat in the airport and decided to listen to Oha Asa. "Today's lucky item for capricorn is a stuffed animal. You have okay luck today. You better be in for a suprise today because you will meet an old friend."

A stuffed animal huh. Maybe I'll buy one at the airport before Aki comes. I looked around in the stores until I found a pure white rabbit stuffed animal. "Awww it's sooo adorable. I'm totally going to buy it."

Then I feel my phone vibrating and see that my brother just texted me that he's here. I quickly payed for the sfuffed animal and ran to the outside of the airport.

I looked around to see where my brother was. Then all of a sudden, I felt someone hugging me from the back. I turned around just to see my brother. "Yuki~ I've missed you sooo much! You finally came back" said Aki.

Looking at him, I thought that he still hasn't changed at all. Still so chidlish. He has bright orange/red hair and eyes (Picture on the side).

"I've missed you too onii-san. I'm glad to be back," I said with a smile.

"Don't ever leave me again!" Aki said while tearing up.

"It's okay onii-san, I'm never gonna leave again." His face lit up and then he said," Lets go home!"

"Yeah lets go home. Is mom and dad home?"

Then his smile turns into a sad one and he says, "No. Sorry Yuki, mom and dad are going to be away for another week, they have business in Britain."

My mood goes down a little but I don't show it to Aki. I just smiled and said, "It's okay, as long as your here, I'm fine."

Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At the house/mansion

The first thing that I must figure out after coming back to Japan is what high school to join. Looking through my laptop, I'm thinking about possible schools I could go to. Ultimately, I decided to go to Seirin since I remembered that Tai-chan was going to go there.

Then my train of thoughts got disrupted when my brother said, "Neeee did you pick a high school your going to yet?"

" Yep, I'm going to attend Seirin."

He looked pretty shocked and said, "Why are going there? Aren't you going to a school that specializes in basketball? Why attend a no name school, Seirin?"