10

Luke threw a dart and said angrily, "Unbelievable. Okay, he can take all the credit and he doesn't even mention us and only mentions Odette?"

"And he's rich," Julie added. "He has his own helicopter."

Alex stood. "He has a - he has a helicopter?"

"Yeah, with his face on it."

Reggie laughed. "He parks it in front of that hotel?"

"No, that's his mansion."

"Mansion!" Reggie and Odette repeated.

Odette and Alex turned to Luke. "We live in a garage."

"It's not about the money!" Luke cried. "It's about the music!"

Reggie turned to him. "It's a little about the money."

"A little bit," Alex and Odette added in a high-pitched voice.

"We could have shared it with our families!" Alex yelled.

"Maybe my house wouldn't have been a bike shack!" Reggie exclaimed. "I could have been in a mansion on the beach!"

"What he did is steal our legacy!" Luke cried.

Odette stepped closer to Julie. "Where does he live?"

"Above the beach in Malibu," Julie replied.

"Let's go teach him a lesson," Reggie decided and the other three ghosts nodded.

"What? Wait, guys! We have to rehearse for the dance! It's our first gig!"

The ghosts disappeared.

"Okay, boys, Odette!" Flynn exclaimed as she entered. "Break time's over, okay? Get to playing. Mama needs her eye cand, to hear a pretty voice and to see some sweet looks."

"They're gone," Julie said. "Pretty sure I just unleashed four angry ghosts on the world. But I think I know where they're going. Come on."

Flynn bit into an apple and the girls left the studio.

---

The four stood in front of Bobby's, Trevor's house. They entered and looked through photos and records.

Odette frowned. "This isn't the same Bobby."

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex exclaimed. "Have you seen these platinum records?!"

"Platinum?" Reggie repeated.

"He recorded My Name is Luke!" Luke cried. "My name is Luke!"

Odette noticed a man in black enter and she and Reggie yelled, "It's him!"

"Hey, Carrie!" Trevor called. "I'm gonna meditate!"

"He wears sunglasses indoors?" Reggie asked.

Odette glanced at Reggie. "I wonder if he wears his sunglasses at night."

Reggie shrugged. "I don't know."

"I'm in the den!" Carrie answered.

"Cool!" Trevor replied.

"I can't stand him," Reggie muttered. "Especially knowing that he had a crush on Etty."

"Time for his past to haunt him," Luke decided.

Odette cracked her knuckles. "Great idea!"

"Wait!" Alex called, causing the others to stop. "Let's not rush this. You know it's my first time haunting someone. I wanna make it special."