11//fight at midnight

El wakes up, she isn't sure for how long she's been sleeping, but it's already dark outside and her two roommates are both sleeping. El gets out of bed, she isn't tired anymore, she is rather hungry though. She might be able to steal some food from the kitchen.

El leaves her room, she doesn't really care if she wakes someone, yet she walks silently.

"What are you doing? Are you getting me some cheese?" Plagg asks, which makes El jump for a moment, she didn't notice he was awake.

"Get your own cheese. I'm going to find myself some dinner."

When they enter the kitchen, Plagg is directly off to steal some cheese. El manages to find the leftovers from dinner after a few minutes and she heats it up in the microwave.

El is sitting down in the cafeteria to finish eating her food when she hears footsteps coming her way. Plagg is just in time to find a place to hide.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing here this late?" It's miss Blanchard.

"I was just eating some food."

"Why didn't you eat with the rest of us when dinner was served?" Miss Blanchard asks reproachfully.

"Because I was sleeping, you're clearly unaware of what that is since you're standing in front of me right now at-" El looks at the clock, then back at Miss Blanchard "-1AM." El finishes her sentence.

"Watch your tone!" Miss Blanchard whisper-shouts, making sure she doesn't wake anyone in the orphanage.

"What's your problem with me? Why can't you just leave me alone like you do with the rest of the orphans here?" El says, she doesn't care about waking other people.

"Because you're not the rest of the orphans. Ever since Autumn left, there's no one left to protect you."

"But I never asked you to protect me, did I? I can take care of myself. I don't need protection. Not from Autumn and not from you!"

Miss Blanchard seems to be hurt by those words, but El doesn't notice, she's struggling with her own emotions.

Some orphans start to peek through their door to watch what's going on.

It doesn't take long before an akuma finds its way to miss Blanchard's ribbon. Once El notices, she tries preventing Miss Blanchard from getting akumatised by apologising, but it doesn't work. In a matter of seconds, purple fluid covers Miss Blanchard.

"Everyone, hide and don't leave your hiding spot. See it like a game of hide and seek and you have to hide from this new Miss Blanchard!" El orders the orphans, then runs off to find a place to transform.

On the other side of Paris, Autumn, Roux and Catherine are having a sleepover. Roux and Catherine insisted they should have one and since they don't have school tomorrow, their parents agreed to it too.

"Wait, do you play the guitar?" Roux suddenly asks, walking towards the guitar laying on the floor in the corner of the room.

"Yeah, I haven't played in a few weeks though." Autumn answers.

"Play something for us, I'd like to hear it!" Catherine says, getting the guitar from Roux and giving it to Autumn.

"I'm not sure. It's already getting late and I don't wanna wake my-"

"Less excuses, more playing!" Roux says. Autumn lets out a sigh, there's one reason why she still played the guitar and that same reason is why she stopped a few weeks ago.

"Fine." Autumn picks up the guitar and starts tuning it. When her fingers touch the snares, she can feel the sensation she felt the first time she touched it. After tuning it, she starts playing a small tune, it's not much, but she has played it so much in the past it became muscle memory.

Roux and Catherine are listening, neither of them knew Autumn played the guitar, even though they've been friends for years. They're surprised by the sound, it gives them a soft and calming feeling, each note delivers a more relaxing sensation. Without noticing, Autumn starts humming to the music, her vocals surprise her two friends again.

After finishing the tune, Roux and Catherine keep silent. Neither of them is really into music, but this sounded extraordinary, even to them. After a while of quietness, they can hear Autumn sniff.

"Are you crying?" Catherine asks, even though she knows the answer already.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." Autumn says, Roux and Catherine don't believe her, but they don't ask anything either.

Autumn just stares outside her window, not wanting to meet the eyes of her friends and severely hoping her eyes will stop making tears. She feels like those tears aren't even real, why would she cry about something that small and stupid?

Autumn sees something outside which makes her wake up from her thoughts, did she see that correctly? A few seconds later, she sees Lady Noire following the thing she saw before.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She announces, laying her guitar on her bed.

"Are you okay?" Roux asks her concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel like taking a shower." Autumn lies. Roux and Catherine look at each other with the same worried face, they're not sure if they should help Autumn or let her be for a moment.

Autumn locks the door and turns on the shower. The sound of the water dropping down prevents her friends from hearing her say "Tikki, spots on."

Autumn leaves her house through her bathroom window and immediately moves in the direction she saw Lady Noire and the villain go.

Upon arriving, she sees Lady Noire is having a hard time against the villain.

"I know you hid Elizabeth somewhere, tell me where she is!" Ladybug can hear the villain say, which scares her. Because — even though it has been three years — she recognises the villain as Miss Blanchard. So what did El do to get her akumatised?

"Not that talkative? Then I'll have to get the answer out of you by force." The villain says, holding her right hand up. People, who Ladybug recognises as the children at the orphanage, start running towards Lady Noire. They don't seem to be thinking themselves, that must be the akuma's power.

Ladybug jumps towards Lady Noire and pushes her out of the way as an orphan appears behind her.

"I thought I told you to get some sleep!" She says. Helping Lady Noire stand up again.

"Nice to see you too. So why are you up this late?" Lady Noire responds.

"Don't ask me why, just be happy that I am. You don't want to fight another akuma on your own, do you?"

Lady Noire wants to give another rebuttal, but ends up keeping quiet. She certainly enjoys fighting more if she fights with her partner.

"So what's the plan?" Lady Noire asks.

"The same as always: find out where the akuma is and destroy it."

"The akuma is in the ribbon on her chest." Ladybug doesn't bother to ask how Lady Noire knows and calls upon her lucky charm. She needs to finish this fight and return to her house quickly.

A parasol lands in Ladybug's hands.

"At least we'll be protected from the sun at midnight." Lady Noire jokes, but gets an annoyed look from Ladybug.

"Well, you're in a bad mood today. I'll just keep those people away while you figure it out." Lady Noire says, using her stick to move every person coming close out of their way.

"I got it, use your cataclysm on the ground to trap those people." Ladybug orders, Lady Noire obeys and the ground cracks, trapping everyone but themselves and the akuma.

Ladybug jumps over the crack in the ground, she places the parasol down, indicating she's hiding behind it. Then, she moves through the cracks to sneak up to the villain from behind. She grabs the ribbon and tears it in half, an akuma comes flying out and Ladybug purifies it. She then grabs the parasol again and throws it in the air, shouting "miraculous ladybug!" and everything gets restored.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm in a hurry, can you manage those people and the victim by yourself?" Ladybug asks, Lady Noire nods and they say goodbye to each other, both looking forward to meeting each other on top of the Eiffel Tower at 8PM.