3//creation and destruction

"Hi, Autumn." Tikki starts with a smile, Autumn has already seen weird things today which causes her to not completely freak out.

"What are you?" She asks.

"I am a kwami, the kwami of creation to be exact, my name is Tikki. With the earrings, me and the activating words, you can transform into Ladybug."

"Wait- Ladybug?" Autumn repeats, trying to not sound confused "I can't be Ladybug, I'm just a simple, everyday girl."

"You have a good heart, you're willing to help people anytime, even if it means you're getting at a disadvantage. That's what it means to be Ladybug." Tikki smiles.

"If you're really certain, then I'll try. Tell me what I need to know."

***

"So you're the new owner of the cat ring, it's nice to meet you." Plagg says, searching around for food. El doesn't understand what's happening or what she's supposed to say, but she knows she can't let the creature escape.

"Wait, who or what are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Plagg and I'm your kwami. I offer you the power of destruction. With me and the ring you can transform, got it?"

"Not really, no."

"If you use the ring and the activating words, you can transform into a cat-like creature to save Paris. Do you have some food by the way? I'm starving!"

"So what you're saying is that I'm supposed to put on a cat suit and play hero? You should find someone else, saving that man today is the first and last heroic thing I'll do, I was terrified."

"That's exactly why you're fit. You were scared, but you still saved him." Plagg says, assuming that's why El got chosen.

"Even if you're right, there's no way I can keep it a secret. I live in an orphanage and sleep in a room with two other people, it's always crowded in here, you won't last a day here without being seen."

Plagg starts thinking. Sure, he's not supposed to be found and it will be a disaster if people do. But Adrien trusted this girl with the miraculous so she has to be the one.

"We'll find something for that. Just promise me you'll use my powers to save Paris." El nods after thinking a bit.

"Okay, I'm in. What do I have to do?"

"Tikki, spots on." Autumn says, transforming into Ladybug. Her costume is different to the previous Ladybug costume. Instead of hardly fitting spandex-like fabric, she wears an easy fitting red skirt with black polka dots, Autumn is used to wearing skirts which doesn't make it hard to move for her. Her braids get decorated with red ribbons, she gets ballet-like shoes and her yo-yo hangs around her hip. After checking herself in the mirror, she leaves her house through her balcony and tries to find the akumatized person.

"Plagg, claws out." El says. She gets surrounded by green light and transforms into a cat-like superhero. Her costume is more like the one from the previous cat owner, although there are a few differences: her costume has a collar instead of a bell, her ears are a bit smaller and sharper and her belt, which functions as a tail, is longer. El leaves without anyone seeing her too and goes to the place where she last saw the akuma.

On her way there, she sees someone else: a girl with a majestic red suit. El is impressed by seeing her new partner and it takes a while before she can think of some words to say.

"I guess you're my partner, I am Ladybug, not the one that died thirty years ago, but a new one."

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is-" El thinks for a bit "-Lady Noire."