Chapter nine

Izuku point of veiw ~ I was currently in my bedroom having our with my mate. The others were wandering around since they all spending the weekend. I'm surprised I haven't killed any of them yet. Even though I want to kill them for being annoying if I did Denki would be mad at me and I hate when my baby is mad at me. He is currently three months pregnant.

"Hey Izu-Chan I want a baby"Denki said "but your pregnant" I mumbled I am half asleep seriously it was 2am and Denki still hasn't fallen asleep "we should think of names for the baby" he said "we already agreed on giving them unisex names" I mumbled falling asleep "hey izu-Chan" Denki was about to say but I cut him off with a kiss which he gladly returned. Then I broke and look him in the eyes.

"Baby I love you more then life it's self but if you don't shut the hell up right now and go to sleep I will fuck you until you pass out understood" I said and he blushed nodding his head "okay Izu-Chan" he mumbled sadly making me sigh "you can continue talk baby" I said "but you just said to go to sleep"he said "I hate when your sad so you can keep talking until you fall asleep" I said and he had a huge as smile on his face and pulled me into a kiss which I gladly returned

He laid on my chest and started talking while I played with his hair. Denki is the only person I would sacrifice my sleep for. The next morning i woke up super tired same with Denki. I had to get us both showered and dressed.

I had on black jeans with a black hoodie that said the boss with black Jordan 12s. While Denki had a hoodie on that said the real boss with black jeans and black Jordan's 11s.

I picked him up bridal style then headed downstairs through the elevator in my room since it was a lot of work taking the stairs

I picked him up bridal style then headed downstairs through the elevator in my room since it was a lot of work taking the stairs. Once we got to the living room I placed Denki on the couch and headed into the kitchen. Where the others were.

"Morning" they said I looked at their attire which were sweats "you all might want to change" I said walking to the coffee machine "why" Toshi asked confused "we're going to the place mom wants meet you for some reason" I said pouring coffee into a cup. Everyone but Miko, Toshi, Neito, and Cami went wide eyed.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier" Uraraka asked "we would've brought fancier clothes" Mina said "I just didn't care" I said "boys just wear a button down shirt with jeans and a nice pair of sneakers. Girls wear a nice blouse jeans and or skirt or a dress with nice flats or ankle boots" Cami said

"Girls can borrow something from me and cami while guys can borrow from Toshi" Miko said "you have forty five minutes to get dressed limo is going to be here at ten" I said and they headed back upstairs to go get dressed.

I just made breakfast and woke Denki up to eat after he ate the others came back down and ate their food. Sero and Momo washed the dishes. After they were done we headed out to the limo where one of the guards gave me my crown. It was made with real gold and had real rubies placed on it. I placed it on my head then placed Denki on my lap.