Chapter eleven

Kaminari point of veiw ~ "you got enough sleep"I asked "yeah what were you thinking about"Izu asked "about us and our relationship and how much we have grown"I said and he smiled sitting up and put me in between his legs.

"yeah we have grown a lot. I'm happy you stuck with me through it. No normal person would've done the same. Or endured my insanity for so long"Izu said "I'm not a normal person. I'm your mate and I'm just as insane as you"I said looking up at him and he smiled at me placing a hand on my stomach.

"I love you Denki"Izuku said "I love you too Izuku"I said giving him a peck "want to stay in here, out there or go into the music room"he asked "Hmm don't really care as long as your with me"I said with a smile. He nodded getting off the bed and putting his shoes on and tying them. Then he placed mine on and tied them also.

"Piggy back ride or bridal style"be asked "you know I can walk right"I said with a pout "yeah do you want to walk"he asked "piggyback ride"I said "that's what I thought"he said turning around and I jumped on his back with my arms wrapped around his neck. He held my thighs.

We headed out of the room "you finally awake problem children"Aizawa-Sensei asked "yes we are problem uncle"Izuku said "Izu honey"Mama Inko said "yes mom"Izuku asked "come here we need to talk about business"Mama inko said Izuku nodded and headed over to his throne. He put me down. And sat down pulling me on his lap.

The others were sitting as well "okay Mother what is the problem"Izuku asked "angels some how found out that you and Denki have mated and that he is carrying your child"Papa Nedzu said "oh is that right how did they find out"Izuku asked "The traitor in the school is also working for the angels and apparently has been watching you along with you round table"Mama Inko said

"Oh then can I kill all might then"Izuku asked "all might"midnight asked "he's the traitor. Working for the villains and for the angels"Izuku said "how do you know"Mina asked "I have both my mothers smarts and fathers smarts. Not only that all might shows he doesn't like me and I see him following me and Denki all the time along with you guys. But he can't follow us here to hell seeing as there is an invisible barrier at only my family can allow people to go through"Izuku explains.

"You can't kill him for now. But all of you need to be on guard along with protecting Denki and that baby"Ms.Joke said "why we get that we are the round table after all but why though"Miko asked "Denki is the first Angel to be born directly from Kami in over five hundred years. And Izuku is also the demon prince. And right full ruler to hell. And when they mated they gained each other's DNA. Their baby will have the power to rule heaven and hell. But heaven wants to used the baby as a weapon. They wanted to use Denki as a weapon but Izuku got to him first. But Izuku didn't know that Denki was an angle. All he knew was this is my mate he belongs to me. He literally said that to us"Mama Inko said

"That's horrible. Denki can not be used as a weapon"Uraraka said "neither should their baby"Jiro said "green haired babies with golden yellow eyes"Momo said "Yellow haired babies with emerald green eyes"Mei said "their babies will be adorable and precious"Tuyusa said "they must be protected at all times"The girls said "we will protect them auntie Inko don't worry"Bakugo said and the others nodded "good which means we can start your training"Mama Inko said

"Huh"Neito said "Mitsuki and Shota please train them"Mama Inko said "finally no holding back"Aizawa-Sensei said. Well looks like they are doomed. Eh they wanted to protect me so they sorta knew what they were getting into "I guess we will do it if it's for Denki. After all he will be officially family soon"Hitoshi said "yeah so Izuku hurry up and marry Pikachu so he can officially be our cousin"Cami said making me smile at the two.

Soon dinner came out. And we all started to eat. Talking amongst one another. I am happy this is my family. I know that my baby will have a wonderful family who will always protect them. I promise that I will always protect my baby.

End of chapter