Chapter fouteen - Short chapter

Mystery point of veiw ~ It's dark in here I can't really see. How long has it been since I have last seen anything. Everything is just so blurry.

Everything is just so cold. I want to go back to that warm source again. They felt like home. I don't really remember much but I want to go back. I miss that source. Everything here just hurts.

I miss the warm soft voice that would sing a lullaby to me every night. I miss the strong deep voice that would hold me and tell me that everything will be fine and that I was their world.

I want to go back I don't want to stay here anymore with this fake warmth it feels terrible I don't want to be here. I miss wait who do I miss again.

Oh I miss mama and papa. I want to go back to them and their warmth. I miss the other person that was with me as well. Where are they now. Their warmth is gone as well.

I don't want to be here someone please save me. I am so scared and I am so cold. I don't like the test that they keep running on me. They keep calling me subject 3 who are subject 1 & 2. I heard that they were successful as well. I wonder if they are okay.

I don't want to be here please come and save me. Mama and Papa like you promised you would always do. I am so scared and I want to be with you guys again. Just please come help me.

End of chapter