Chapter thirteen

Izuku point of veiw ~ "so Izuku what do you think the babies are going to be"Dad asked. He along with the rest of the guys were helping me build the nursery. Denki was currently six months pregnant and he will be having twins.

He was currently out with mu mom and the other girls shopping for baby clothes. We decided on gender neutral clothing for the babies.

"I honestly don't care about the babies genders. Neither does Denki. We want our babies to identify as whatever they want. Which is why we came up with gender neutral names for them"I explain and everyone just stared at me.

"But your still having a gender reveal party though"Uncle Aizawa said "Denki wanted one so we are having it"I said "you are so whipped"Uncle Zashi said "for real"Neito said "I have no shame. I'll admit that I am whipped for Denki"I said

"We could tell but never knew you would openly admit it. Be we could tell seeing as you are engaged at sixteen"Hitoshi said "I still don't get how your relationship works after all theses years"Dad said

"That's because it's not for you to know. We know how our relationship works and we're fine. We like it that way. We know how we go together and why we go together and that's why we work"I said going back to painting the walls.

The others went back to their work as well. I really hope Denki loves the room. After about four hours we were done with the nursery. All of them left my house. I was currently laying on the couch just scrolling through my phone.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Denki holding a lot of bags in his hands. I got up and took them from his arms. The others came in and dropped of the bags before leaving.

"So how was shopping"I asked "tiring. I just want food, a nice relaxing shower, a massage and just go to sleep and no disturbance for the rest of the day"Denki said. I shut the door locking it and turning on the security system.

"I will get you all that but first I have something to show you"I said picking him up bridal style. I used telekinesis to carry the bags. I headed upstairs to the babies room and put Denki on the ground.

"Open the door"I said "why it's just another empty room"he said slightly annoyed "please baby just open the door"I said "Ugh fine"he said opening it and his eyes immediately lit up when he saw it "Izuku midiorya did you really do all this while I was out shopping"he asked

"Yeah I did but I got help from the others how do you like it"I asked "I love it Izuku this really made my day"he said hugging me "only the best for you and my babies"I said pulling him into the room. We spent time putting everything away and showing him the room. I couldn't wait for my babies to come.

 I couldn't wait for my babies to come

End of chapter