꧁ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 ꧂

*I hope you liked the first chapter, Sorry I know my writing isn't particularly perfect. I know this will barely get any views but I am very grateful if even one person reads my story. It would be amazing! And I will try post a couple chapters everyday but bare with me as I have school work! Overall I hope you enjoy my book!*

It was me and Aris left, the thought that we may never see them again made me sick to my stomach. I miss Sonya, Flo and Harriet so much that it hurts to even to think of them, let alone speak of them..
Well, at least I have Aris. I don't know what we'd do with out each over.
From today, We had been here for a week. There were a few other groups, not many but it was surprising that we weren't the only maze. The thought that many young kids have died due to wckd, just horrible.
A new group came in today, I noticed Aris was looking at them with a look on his face almost as if he was relieved?
"Aris?!"
"Why are you staring at them like that?" I whispered.
"They..can...help...us." Aris said.
I furrowed my eyebrows together and glanced over my shoulder to take a look at the boys, Funny enough some were already staring my way. I turnt back round to Aris.
"Meet me in the vents tonight." Aris whispered to me.
I sighed, drinking the rest of my water. Then heading back to my room, what was once full of my friends to now only me. I took a long shower and washed my hair. I braided it into to a French plait, then i remembered.

"Gee, your hair is so messy!" Flo giggled.
"Great, just what a girl likes to hear!" I replied.
"May i plait it!" Flo giggled again.
"Sure.." I smiled at her.
We would chat, for hours while we plaited each other's hair, I was about 14 years at the time, she was about 12. She was my best friend. Bloody hell I miss her so much..

I snapped back to reality as the vent crashed open.
"Gee, could of just done it politely at least." I mumbled.
"Whatever" Aris rolled his eyes.
"Well come on then!" He shouted.
"Oh yeah, um ok" I replied with, while making my way into the vent.
Aris came to a stop.
"Wait here, let me just get Thomas." Aris whispered.
"Who the hell is Thomas?!" I replied with, rolling my eyes.
I heard thuds heading towards me.
"Took you long enough?" I hissed.
"I wasn't that long calm down! Thomas this is Ash, Ash this is Thomas." Aris said glancing at both of us.
"Uhm hi?" I said rolling my eyes.
"U-uh hi!" He replied with a smile.
"Where are we even going" Thomas said breaking the silence.
"You'll see." I replied.
After about 10 minutes of silence we finally made it,
"Wha-" Thomas was cut of by Aris covering his mouth and pointing down.
There were metal trays with bodies on  them, covered with a white sheet and there skeletons above the sheet.
"Why are you showing me this?" Thomas seemed shaken.
"They bring a new batch in every night." Aris replied.
"I think they are the people that get called up to go to the so called 'safe haven' .." I whispered in a sympathy.
"And maybe they will listen to you." Aris said.
Thomas had that look on his face, the same one that Rachel had when she got called up...
"Don't trust them, there up to something and we are going to find out" I said while heading back to my room.