☂︎︎ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 ☂︎︎

*I know my writing sucks, but I hope you are enjoying it so far to my one reader I know the first couple chapters are quite boring as it's just a backgroud story, just to get the idea. It will get more interesting hopefully ☺︎︎ hope you enjoy!*

Today is the day! We are going to find out what on earth these people are hiding behind these walls!!

I shoot up, I shifted my eyes to the digital alarm clock it was 5:30 am. Breakfast is in 2 hours! I have enough time to get ready for once, I'm pretty sure it was the excitement of knowing that we were going to find out what was behind those doors. I never wake up early and I mean it, well except when I was in the maze...

I woke up, more earlier than usual actually, Shifting my eyes to the sunrise I noticed someone.
It was Hollie, she was the cook. She was always quite, so I barely knew her anyway. She looked like something was bothering her, just as I was about to head over to her. She made her way to the kitchen I sighed.
I was startled, of course by Flo,
"BOO!" Flo screamed shaking my shoulders.
I screeched and hit her around the head.
"Bloody hell, you need to stop doing that Flo, your going to give me a heart attack one day! Honestly!" I rolled my eyes.
"Ow." She said, taking a seat next to me on my hammock.
"Do you think we will ever get out of this place? Ash?.." she said with sorrow in her voice.
"Yes, and I'll make sure of it. I promise." I said reassuringly, with a smile and gave her a big hug.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
The digital alarm, awoke me from my daze
"Shoot I wasted 20 minutes!" I hissed.
I rushed to the bathroom getting washed quickly and washing my long blond locks. I grabbed a towel dried myself, then my finger brushed my hair with the towel. I put on some brown cargo trousers, a white tank cropped top and some black boots. I kept my wavy hair down for once.
CRASH
I jumped out of my own body, i let out a small screech.
"ARIS! CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT?!" I hissed, glaring at him.
"Oops, sorry!" He whispered.
"Well? What do you want?!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well, I'm here to tell you the plan..Duh?!" He mumbled.
"Oh yeah, right." I murmured.
After he told me the plan, I gave him a concerned look.
"If I die, it's on you." I hissed, rolling my eyes.
Aris, on the other hand couldn't hold his laughter much longer. He suddenly bursted into laughter. I joined in, after 10 minutes or so my lungs hurt from all that laughter. It was the happiest I had seen him in a long time, I couldn't help but hug him. He was so warm, I missed hugs...
I pulled away
"Right, let's go get breakfast then!" I exclaimed smiling.
"Yeah.." he mumbled, while walking out of my room making sure no one was there.
We walked into the cafeteria, I felt a few stares from the new group. But it didn't bother me, I grabbed some pancakes and a glass of water and sat opposite to Aris.
"Looks like you have some fans!" He said glancing over to the new group.
I looked over my shoulder and saw the whole of the new group staring at me, but they turnt around as soon as I gave them a dirty look.
"What the hell" I muttered to Aris.
The corner of his mouth, was stretching up and then he giggled.
"They" he giggled "are still" he laughed again "staring" he laughed again.
"Oh my god" I turnt around.
"WHAT THE HELL! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs to the new group. They all went as red as a tomato, I turnt back round to see Aris laughing his head off, at least he was enjoying it. I couldn't help it, so I joined in with the laughter.
"You sure did get them to stop." He said smiling.
"Creeps" I muttered under my breath as I got up and left to go to my room. I felt the eyes of the new groups staring at me yet again, so I turnt around smiled and stuck my middle finger up at them. The blond one laughed as well as the boy with black hair.
When I got back to my room I belly flopped onto my bed. Sticking my head into my pillow and screaming.
"I just want to get out of this hell hole." I growled.
I had an idea!
Swiftly, I shot up and hit my head on the bunk above me.
"Ow." I mumbled.
This time I got up carefully and grabbed my bag that I came here with, I tipped everything that was in the bag onto the floor. I started to pack essentials, feminine products, extra clothes, medkit, hair ties, hair brush, some left over food, T-shirts and water I need water! I grabbed some empty bottles and started filling them up with the water from the tap. I had 15 bottles of water, it was quite heavy. In fact, I don't know how I managed to fit all of it.
"Oh well." I sighed.
I slid my pack under my bed, then a guard called me in for lunch. I made my way to the cafeteria and got a sandwich and water. Did the usual and made my way to Aris and sat opposite him. I noticed he gave Thomas a nod after rat man said his little speech of names. Thomas got up, trying to get through the guards and they started talking. Then Thomas walked away, suddenly he ran into the guard. All of his friends, shot up and headed over to Thomas holding him back.
"He's got it! He did it!" Aris whispered making sure no one heard but me.
"He's got what?!" I questioned him.
"You'll see.." he said.
Thomas and his group had been escorted back to their rooms, then me and Aris left to go back to our rooms.
"I'll come get you in the vents. Okay?" He whispered,
"Ok." I said.
I made my way back to my room and tied the door with some cloth.
CRASH
The vent came off again.
"Come on!" Aris exclaimed.
"Alright!" I said, rolling my eyes.
We had been crawling in the vents, for about 10 minutes we came to a hult as we heard talking.
"Some of us haven't had this is a long time. Some a lot longer than others."
My heart hurt, when he said that.
Aris didn't care he kicked the vent open and crawled out helping me out to.
"Oh great it's the creeps." I growled.
They all stood there in embarrassment and silence.
"Well? Care to introduce yourselves?! creeps.." I muttered.
"Oh yeah, right!" The blond one said.
"The names newt." The skinny blond boy said.
"Frypan, but call me Fry!" He said smiling.
"Winston"
"Minho" he said winking.
"And Thomas, I know. Well I'm Ash." I said with a forced smile.
"Anyways let's get going shall we?" Aris broke the silence. Again.