❥ ?𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊? ❥

*hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. Ive just been really tired lately and couldn't think of any ideas. But I'm back now and hopefully I'll be posting at least 2-3 times a week! I love you all and thank you for reading much appreciated <3 *

"Brenda?!" I tilt my head.
She gasps, now running to me as her arms wrap around me tightly.

Tightening, his arms around me, as a single soft tear drops onto my head. I quickly lighten the mood,
"god can you be gentle for once" I say quickly escaping his arms.
He giggled, wiping his tears of his face.
"I love you, never forget me."
"Never" I smile
Well that was a lie.
Who was that?

"I thought you were dead?!" Brenda says slowly releasing me.
"Well, I'm clearly not am I?" I mumbled.
She grips her warm, dirty, palms around my face.
She opens her pink lips and whispers,
"I thought I lost you, that you were gone forever ." Salty tears fill up her deep brown eyes. Both corners of my mouth rise slowly, relapsing all our memories in my head.
She shakes it off and announced that we should probably go to Jorge, as he'd want to meet us.
I fall back to my friends, whilst we are walking to this 'Jorge' guy.
"How do you know this girl?" Thomas questions me, clearly confused.
"She was my friend before the world went to shit" I reply.
"Language." Newt and Minho muttered in sync.
"Can we even trust her." Fry interrogated.
"Look, I really don't know the last time I saw her well let's think I don't know 3 god damn years ago." I belted.
"Well I personally take that as a no" newt stated widening his eyes, followed by a thumbs up.
We walk into the main part of there camp? I guess.
It was filled with middle aged men who looked like wannabe gangsters, it was strange. Very strange, in-fact strange is an understatement for this place.
Anyways we get to this Jorge guys office.
"There's some people here." Brenda reported to jorge.
He spins round in his chair, facing towards us now.
"Cool it's a spiny chair." I am genuinely stoked that there's a whole ass spiny chair I haven't seen one of those in a long time I'll tell you that.
Thomas shushed me.
"Where are you guys from?" He inquired raising his left eyebrow.
"uh a bit private but the uk if I recall, can't really remember anything since the whole WC"- Newt puts his hand over my mouth stoping me from saying anything else. As Thomas gives me a death stare and tells Jorge that it's really none of his business.
"Can you please get your grubby hands off of me please." Mumbling as his dirty hands are still covering my mouth.
Newt, fry and Minho laugh a little.
"I don't know why your laughing I'm being serious please get your dirty hands off of my poor mouth." I grunted, pushing his hands off.
"I can't catch a break here can I" I hiss clearly frustrated.
A Few moments later....
"We let Thomas do all the talking and look where that's led us, hanging UPSIDE DOWN over an INCREDIBLY FAR DOWN HARD CONCRETE FLOOR that if we somehow fall or someone cuts that rope we are all DEAD. Thanks a lot Thomas! I love you so much look where you've got us all your such a savior." I ranted to the group.
"To avoid future situations like this please remind me not to let Thomas talk AT ALL." I added.
The whole group laughed which I really don't know why because this is very much a serious situation.
"I don't know why anyone is laughing this is a very serious situation we are all going to die." I frowned.
"How about we don't die!" Newt exclaimed.
"And how exactly do you suppose we do not die newt give one little idea how we can get out of this fucking situation."
"Please in lighten me." I smirk.
Thomas buts in with another stupid plan.
"We can pull that lever over there to let us free."
"And what if it leads to us all falling to our deaths, that's on you." I grin.
"Have you got a better plan?" He smirks.
"No." I mutter rolling my eyes.
"Sorry what was that I didn't quite catch that?" He joked
"You heard me, loud and clear Thomas." I stated.
Jorge walks in.
"I'm going to need to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them" he yells.
"Or we will fall to our deaths we get it." I say rolling my eyes.
" I will ask again. Where did you come from?"
"My mums belly." Minho giggles.
The lever is pulled a little, leading to us falling a little closer to the ground.
"MINHO BE QUIET!" Newt shouts.
"OKAY! OKAY!" Thomas exclaims.
"We came from wckd. We have just escaped please just don't send us back, they're terrible people please." Thomas begs.
"I knew it." He yipped.
" I shall be back." He walks away, scratching his head.
We decide to go through Thomas's plan, Teresa managed to pull the lever and let her self free, she obviously unties Thomas first, once he is set free he goes onto me then Minho, me and Teresa untie newt and fry.
A man walks in pointing a gun at us.
"You are not going anywhere." He growls.
The group raise their hands up.
"Please don't shoot us." Fry cries
"The pretty blond one, come here now!" He grins encouraging me to go over.
I slowly take small steps towards this monster of a man. I look back to see my friends concerned for me.
Once I reach the man, I swiftly swing my leg underneath his legs, resulting him to fall to the ground, I snatch the gun from him. Hitting the man with force with the back of the gun, causing him to pass out.
"Is he dead" newt calls out.
"No just un-conscious." I blink, I really don't know if he's uhm dead but it's okay it totally doesn't matter.
A few seconds later, we hear the sounds of a helicopter. 
"We just want the escapists from our facility, that way no one has to get hurt." Janson explains through a very loud speaker.
"You have to be shucking kidding me right now" newt responded.

* hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please leave suggestions of what you would like to see! Sorry it's short! *