☠︎ ︎𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 ☠︎︎

*hope you all had a good valentines! ❤︎ and again thank you so much for 100 Reads! ❥ I love you all so much and if you could leave suggestions, if you want to of course, that would help!( like for love interest if you want any of course) hopefully you Enjoy!*

"Shoot, there getting closer!" I whisper.
Teresa takes a pause, she turns her back to the group and heads up a steep hill, of golden sand.
"In here!" Teresa shouts pointing to a broken window. I was the first to head into this some sort of abandoned shopping center, closely followed by Newt. However, it was pitch black, I went to get my flashlight out of my pocket then.
"Weeee" newt screamed, while rolling down the hill. He had landed right on top of me,
"Sorry, love" he chuckled.
"It's ok." I replied with a laugh.
"WHEEEEE!" Minho shouts, heading full speed down the sand, right into me. Knocking me over again.
"Ow!" I hiss.
"Sorry, not sorry." He hisses back, helping me up.
After, enough messing around Newt finally said something sensible.
"Well, what's your plan?" Shifting his eyes, to me then Thomas then Aris.
"Ava Paige said something about people in the mountains, helping kids escape to the safe haven." Thomas replies
"People in the mountains, mountain people?" Newt said furrowing his eyebrows together.
"The right arm." Aris speaks up.
"Or would you rather go back there? Your choice." I say, pulling my bag in front of me looking for the bottles of water.
"Here." I say, handing everyone a bottle or two.
"How about we split up and look for supply's in this place?" I ask, looking at Thomas.
"Good idea." He reply's
"Ash, Teresa, Frypan and Newt you go together and me, Minho, Winston and Aris will go together. Meet back here in 20 minutes?." He asks politely.
"Okay." Newt says.
We walk over to some room, it looked like someone was living here.
"Here!" Teresa says to me, pointing at some clothes and feminine products.
"Thanks!" I whisper, with a smile, starting to pack things into our bags. I spot some throwing knifes, I shuv them into my back pocket.
"So you were the only girl in a all boys maze, wonder how that was for you" I chuckle.
"Pretty, terrible even if I was there for a day or two." She laughs.
"I'm just gonna change my shirt be right back!" I say picking up a white baggy t-shirt and a grey zip up hoodie. I put my shirt on and glance to my left to see frypan starring , however Newt shifted his face back to him. How sweet, I blushed putting on my zip up.
I walk over to the boys,
"Did you find anything? Useful." I say shifting my eyes back to Teresa making sure she was there.
"Some clothes, bandages and some out of date food." Newt reply's smiling.
"Good enough" I nod, as lights, lit up the room.
"Cool lights!" Frypan shouts.
"RU-" I hear a muffled scream.
"RUN!" Thomas shouts,running towards us, followed after the same inhuman like scream, the day I got to that place.
We all take a step forward, squinting our eyes there were about 50 things chasing the four of them.
"GO GO GO!" I scream as I bolt forward.
I throw a pack to Aris, shoving him a bit forward.
I ran to the back, to help Newt I noticed he had a limp. Like something was wrong with his ankle. I grab his pack and put I over my shoulder.
"It's fine, I can carry it." He says, looking behind him.
I grab his hand and pull him further into the group, so he wasn't so behind. SMASH. The glass barrier beside Newt smashes beside Newt.
ØHÆÔ the same inhuman like screech, it happened so fast. One second it was climbing up the barrier to now on top of Newt.
"NEWT!" I shout.
I run full speed towards the walking corpse and hit it around the head with a crowbar I found. I reached my hand out to Newt and helped him up.
"Thanks" he said with a smile.
"Not the time, we are on the brink of dying here." I say grabbing his arm pulling him back to the group.
"ASH WATCH OUT!" Aris screams, as one of the corpses grabs my leg, causing me to head-but the cold hard floor. I turn over to try kick it off. However Aris had already hit it of with my crowbar. Newt reaches his hand out to help me up. I smile.
"I think those are the cranks." Winston says with a gulp.
Cranks.
"What do we do there are to many of them." Frypan shouts.
"Up here!" Teresa shouts heading up the broken escalators, followed by Thomas.
A crank had different plans, it smashed the glass on the escalators blocking our way and pushing the two of them further and further away.
"WE WILL MEET YOU AROUND THERE!" Thomas shouts pointing to an exit.
I lead the way making sure everyone was keeping up and behind me. We made it to a corridor of doors, Teresa and Thomas, were already there.
"Check all the doors!" I shout pushing all the doors as the cranks screech.
"There coming quick!" Winston shouts.
We get to the last door,
"ITS OPEN WE JUST NEED TO PUSH IT!" Thomas shouts.
"Me and Winston will hold them off you try open that door!" I say facing the running corpses.
Winston shoots down a few, I reach for my pocket and grab a few of the knifes I found earlier. I start throwing them into the cranks heads, not one did I miss.
"Gee, you sure can aim." Winston says shocked.
I run out, I noticed that they had barely got the door open, I sigh. I run full speed into the door, it bursts open.
"Wasn't that hard!" I mumbled
"Winston! Come on!" Thomas shouts.
The group run out of the door, last to be Winston.
However the cranks had caught up, as soon as Winston was about to get out of the door.
The cranks and us were playing tug of war with him. They are digging there claws into his stomach, leaving cuts and blood everywhere. I take one big kick at the cranks, they realise the claws. He comes out smashing onto the floor, fry picks him up and carry's him further away. Me and Thomas hold back the cranks a little longer so that they can get a head start. We took one look each over and bolted. We found this rock shelter, turnt all our flash lights off and stayed quit for the rest of the night. I feel arms around me, I don't know who it is. But I assume that it's Aris and lay my head on their chest, closing my eyes.

"HELLO?!" I shout. I seem to realise that right in front of me are my friends that I left behind to die.
Slowly, it began creeping over my shoulders. Whispering words of guilt into my ears, I knew they were correct.
"How could you do this to us?" Sonya says.
"You lead us to death!" Harriet hisses.
"You will never be forgiven!" Flo said.
"I thought you were my friend!" Rachel mumbles.
"What?" I say, with a single tear running down my cheek.
"I never liked you anyways." Honey smirks.
"I thought you were my sister, you promised me." Flo's voice breaks.
"I am, I'm sorry! I never meant for any of this to happen" I cry.
My breathing becomes uncontrollable.
Everything now spinning.

"ASH! Ashhhhleyyyyy, wakey wakey!" Frypan says poking me.
"Alright, alright!" I mutter, rubbing my eyes.
I get up and walk over to Teresa.
"Morning, are you ok?" I said, shifting my eyes to her neck that she had been rubbing.
"Yeah I'm fine." She smiles.
"Alright." I return the smile.

Sorry if this chapter was short! I hope you enjoyed it and I will post another chapter soon! And again tysm for all these reads!!