Three

2 weeks later

Octavio is in his bed snoring when he hears someone at his door. "OCTANE GET UP WE HAVE A MATCH TODAY!!!!" the voice says. The words finally get to him and he shoots up. "OH SHIT!" Octane yells jumping out of bed heading to the bathroom. He took a shower and got his gear together. After he got all set he rushed to the door and ran into someone. It was Ajay. "Sorry Che was going to fast." he apologized as he helped her up. "Next time watch where ya goin. Why ya in a hurry." She asks "The games start today. I don't wanna be late." he responded "Who told ya dat the games don't start for another three hours." He stops in his tracks and stares at her. "Estas bromeando, your joking right?" he asked confused. Ajay shakes his head. "If it means anythin I saw Mirage runnin from ya door towards the cafeteria." She says walking back to her apartment. Octane a little pissed off runs to the cafeteria. Once he gets there he looks around to see if he can find Mirage. He finally spots him and goes to the table he's at that consists of Bang, Wraith, Gibraltar, Pathfinder, and Wattson. He sneaks up behind the bamboozler only to be faked out by a decoy. "A bam to boo-bo-booz fooled ya. nailed it" Mirage said coming out of the shadows. "Just watch yourself amigo I'll get you back for this." Octane said pointing at Elliot. "Yeah yeah." "Come on brutha it was funny" Makoa said gesturing them both to sit down. Mirage sits next to Renee leaving the last open spot next to wattson. They both began to hang out more and getting along but octavio still felt weird around her. He finally takes his seat and the conversation he interrupted continues. 

^

^

^

There's only an hour left and almost everybody went back home to get ready except Octane and Elliot. "What's up you've been quiet since you got here?" Elliot asks him. "Just thinking compadre." Octavio responds. "About what exactly or who?" "What do you mean?" Octane asks confused. "Dude its so obvious your thinking about Natalie." Mirage whispers. Octane turns red but isn't really visible with his mask and goggles. "I don't know what you're talking about." Octavio said looking away from his friend. Mirage rolls his eyes and leaves the dare-devil to himself. 'I don't like her she's just my friend right?'

__________________________________sorry this one took a bit longer to get out I had a lot of school work on my hands I will try to get one or two more chapters out this week.