Eight

Ring Ring Ring Ring  

'W-what what is that' Natalie wakes up to an alarm clock. She looks for it and eventually turns it off. She begins to fall back to sleep when she began to hear snoring. Natalie looks down to see octavio sleeping near her then, it all rushes back to her and she turns red. 'Oh what am I going to do? Should I stay to talk with Octy or do I leave and forget this ever happened?' She eventually she gets out of bed and goes out into the living room and shuts the door to Octane's room. "Relax Natalie you can figure this out just think.' She tells herself in confidence. "Ok I'll leave a note for Octy telling him how I feel." She looks around for a piece of paper and a pencil finds sticky notes and a pen. 'This will have to do.' She begins writing before coughing slightly. 'I need something to drink.' She looks around and finds a water bottle. She drinks some and grabs another for Octane. She continues writing before hearing the bedroom door open. Octavio and Natalie stare at each other for a solid minute. "Buenos Dias Nat." Octane says smiling under his mask. "Bonjour Octy." Nat said crumbling up the note in her hand. 'There goes that plan.' "Is that Water for me?" Octane ask pointing at the full bottle of water. "Oh Oui, thought you might need it cause of how drunk you were last night." "Gracias." Natalie tosses Octane the bottle of water. "Good arm Conejita. Oh and Sorry if I caused you any trouble last night." "No no it's fine you didn't do anything bad." Nat said reassuring him. "That's good I can't remember what even happened." "Wait you don't remember anything from last night?" "No I got really drunk last night with Elliot and Fuse." Octane told Nat. She felt relived but also sad that he didn't know that he told her. She decided to keep it to herself. Natalie gets up from the chair and stands next to the door. "Well I need to get going." She looks back to see Octane chugging down the water. "Freezing water great way to wake someone up." Octane said after finishing the bottle. It takes a few moments but Octane is finally fully awake he stares at Nat. 'She so cute and her outfit is amazing and her...body.' Soon enough Octane was "full mast".(BONK GO TO HORNY JAIL!) He turned a little red and tried to hide it from Nat. "Hey Octy I was thinking do you wanna hang out later?" "Sure what were you thinking?" "We could go to the mall and see a movie there's a movie I've wanted to see." Wattson said "Which one?" "The Tom and Jerry movie." Wattson said "I know it's more of a kids movie but when I was younger me and Papa watched them a lot. We don't have to if you have another in mind." "To be honest I love Tom and Jerry so we can watch the movie Princesa." Octane said. Wattson smiled and left Octane and headed home. Octane sighed and went back to his room to shower because he knew he reeked of alcohol. He starts up the shower and starts cleaning himself off inside when he thinks of something. 'Did She just ask me out on a date?'

__________________________________
When I was writing "that" part horny jail just came into my mind and I just had to add it I REGRET NOTHING! Also should I make these chapters longer?