Twelve

Ajay walked with octane to make sure he stayed home. "I'm staying here tonight so don't try tuh pull sometine yuh hear." Ajay said locking the door behind her. Octane made no reaction he just headed to his room and locked himself in. The next morning Ajay cooks some eggs for her and Octavio. "Silva come get your food!" she screamed but nothing. She walks over and knocks on his door. "Silva!" 'Dammit he didn't get out in the middle of the night did he?' She kicks down the door as hard as she can too see octane in holding up a bathrobe to his waist. "You mind Chica I'm in the middle of changing." Ajay apologizes and leaves closing the now lockless door. Octane changed into a green shirt and grey shorts he laid on his bed for a few minutes trying to think of ways to apologize to Natalie. "SILVA IF YUH NOT GUNNA EAT IM THROWING IT AWAY!!" Ajay scream annoyed. "Yo voy yo voy." Ajay left threating Octavio not to start another fight. Octane was left alone wondering what to do for the day wondering what Natalie was up too.

 Natalie was enjoying breakfast with the other legends. She didn't want last nights events to bring her down. "Hey Nat." Natalie turned to see Anita. "Me, Loba, Renee, and Ramya were going to the firing range you in?" "Oui I have nothing else planned." She finished her breakfast and they were all off. On their way they ran into Ajay. "Where the bloody hell have you been mate, you look like shit?" Ramya asked. "Had to sleep on the couch in Silva's room last night." "Why?" Anita asked. Ajay looked over at Natalie wanting confirmation that she could tell the others. Natalie didn't respond to her but looked away crossing her arms now sad. "I'll tell yuh later. Where are yuh goin?" "We're going to the firing range wanna come with?" Anita asked. "Sure." A few hours of training and talking Wraith asks. "So Che why did you have to sleep at Octane's place last night?" "Octane and crypto got into a fight last night." Natalie said. The others turned to look at Nat. "What did those idiots do this time?" Anita said annoyed. Natalie was quiet. "I'm guessing two different boys in love with the same girl right?" Loba asked. Natalie didn't do anything. After an explanation of the fight they all comforted Nat. They stopped talking about to make Nat more comfortable. A while later everyone had left to do something else leaving Nat and Loba. "Dear we need to talk about your issue." "Do you mean the boys?" "Yes now it sounds to me that only one of the boys at fault here. Crypto." "But that doesn't feel fair." "Look honey I've had to be with a lot of guys to get what I wanted, I can tell when one guy is being nice and when another guy is a dick. But do what feels right to you." Loba left leaving Nat alone. 'Is she right is Octy the nice guy and Tae the bad one?' 

Nat was walking back to her room thinking on what Loba had said to her. As she was walking she saw Octane. "Octy!" She called out to him. He looked down the hall and saw her running towards him. Octane kept walking not slowing down for her. She kept chasing before running into someone. "Pardon. I need to stop running into people and watch where I go." She looked to see Crypto. "Oh It's you." "Nat please let me explain why I lied." "Because you saw me falling for Octy an not you." "Nat please just let me speak." Natalie didn't want to talk to crypto but she didn't want to feel rude to him. "Ok you can speak." "I did what I did because I wanted to protect you. You remind me of someone I knew and they got into something they shouldn't have. I don't know what happened to them I don't even know where they are. I know you hate me right now but I just didn't want to see you hurt. Please if there's a way I can make it up to let me know." "Crypto I don't like to hold a grudge on people but what you did was very rude spying and lying to me, but I can understand why you did it. I forgive you. But don't do it again!" She said pointing at him angered. "Ok I won't." Nat walked past him but realized she had no idea where octane went. 'Bon sang I lost him. Might as well just head home that training got me tired.' She walks to her room and to her surprise Octane is there waiting for her. "Octy?" "Nat escuche, queria disculparme por la pelea que deberia haber escuchado a crypto mentirte sobre mi-" Natalie started giggling. Octane looked at her confused. "Octy I can't understand any of your spanish." Octane realized his mistake. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I understand if you still don't want to forgive me." "Octy it's ok I can understand why you got upset and knowing everything now you didn't really do anything, If anything I should apologize to you for slapping you." "It did hurt a bit afterwards." They both laughed. "I am sorry for the fight though it's just that." Octane leaded back on the door. "I never actually had a Novia or even a love interest. Growing up in a home like mine you don't really get much love, so when I heard what Crypto did I just got so mad because I didn't want to lose you." Octane was looking up at the ceiling before feeling something on him, he looked down to see Nat hugging him. He smiled and hugged her back. "You want to come in?" Nat asked octane not letting go of him. "Si por favor." Natalie unlocks the door to let them both in. Like always there was a third spectator this time he was there in person. He had hoped that they would fight and not get back together but he was wrong. He knew that if he tried to mess with them again he would definitely get into some serious trouble. So he walked away waiting for an opportunity to make Natalie his. 

__________________________________
Am I going to do smut next chapter who knows guess we'll see.