Seven

After a quick shower Natalie was trying to figure out what to tell Octavio. 'Do I tell him straight forward or try to talk to him.' She puts on her bra and underwear, a black tank top and an orange turtle neck sweater with white pants and her normal sneakers. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand and looked at a photo of her papa that sat there. She picks it up staring at it. "Wish me luck papa." She said kissing the frame and setting it down. she walked quickly and ran into something hard. "Oops you ran into me friend." Nat looked up to see pathfinder. The mrvn held out his hand to help her up. She grabbed his hand and got back on her feet. "Merci pathfinder." "Where are you going?" The mrvn asked with a question mark on his screen. "Oh I am off to see Octavio I need to tell him something." Nat said with determination in her eyes. "Oh he's not here friend." "Where is he then?" "He went out with my best friend to his bar to celebrate their victory." "Merci Pathfinder." Nat hugged the mrvn and ran past him heading to Mirage's bar.
^

^

^

A cab drive later Nat finally reached Elliot's bar. She goes in and looks around to find octavio. She notices people looking at her. "Hey what's a pretty thing like you doing here by yourself?" A drunk man had come up to her and had his hands on her shoulders. "I-I am just looking for a friend." Nat responded uncomfortable. "If he's just a friend then we can-." "Hey dude leave her alone unless you wanna get banned." they both look to see an Elliot decoy staring at the man. "Mind your own business." The man said "She is my business because she's my friend, and unless you wanna be banned from my bar you leave her alone." The man stared Elliot down before letting Nat go and going back to his seat. "Merci Elliot." "No problem you come for him?" He said motioning to a booth with a drunk octavio and the real Elliot. She nods. They go over and see fuse there as well. "Hey Nat." Elliot said giving a small wave. "Salut Elliot." She responded . "I came here to see Octy. I needed to tell him something." "Well as you can see that's not gonna do much." Elliot responded pointing at a drunk octane. "I'll say this bloke here sure can take down a cold one." Fuse said taking a swig. "Do you mind taking him home I got to watch the bar." Natalie nods. Elliot wakes octane up and gets him out of the booth. "Come on Octy let's take you home." Nat said trying to lead him out. "That girl loves that bloke right?" Fuse asked with a smirk. "Oh yeah defiantly." Mirage replied. 
^

^

^
Finally back to the apex facility Nat is trying to hold up Octavio but with little success. "Please Octy we need to get you home." "Oh come on s-solo vamonos.... volvamos al bar." octane said taking off his goggles. "I can't see with these estupidas gafas." Natalie picks them up and catches octavio. After 20 minutes Natalie finally gets him back into his room. "Finally now let's get you to bed." She lead a half awake Octane to his bed and rested him down only to be drag down with him. "Octy come on let go." "Hey Elliot can I tell you a secret." Apparently octane thought Elliot took him home. "Octy I'm not-" "I love Natalie." Natalie froze when she heard those words leave his mouth. "She's so cute and smart I can feel my heart beat faster when I'm near her." Natalie needed to process what Octane just said. "Octy-" she started but stopped when she saw that he had fallen asleep. 'What do I do what can I do.' She stares at Octane for a few moments before smiling. She leaned over and kissed him. "Goodnight Octavio." A few moments later they're both asleep.

__________________________________
didn't really know how to end this one so just lazy ending sorry.