hey, its been a while.

Hi everyone and anyone reading this, ummm...im back sort of. Ok idk what to say really but i think an explanation is a good start, so i was writing this story when and during the lockdown. I had so much free time from school that i put all my effert into this story, well afyer school started back up its become difficult to actually have a little me time where i can write and think heavily on this story again. I know in my last chapter i said that id finish the story and i feel bad to the people who actually like my cringe story telling hehe. But im actually into my senior year and have a little less on my plate this time so im sorry for leaving you all without an explanation as to why, but if therea anyone whos interested in seeing how the story finished ive got a few notes on what i wanted to do with the story, so comment if youd like to see the ending. And once again i am deeply sorry for leaving you all with the unfinished story and if anyone actually does wanna see the ending ill do my best with the time i have to work on it. Thats all i have to say, thank you all for actually reading my story and to the many new people whove commented liked and saved my story, it means a lot. Ok enough rambling from me, ill see you guys later. Byeeeeeee!!