-One Night-

Y/n was a new police officer in Station 21, she finished driving and looked around, she saw someone standing in front of the front desk office, she goes to the officer, maybe Sargent really, "hi, um, I'm a new police officer for Station 21, I'm supposed to meet Sargent Platt?" She asked, the lady looked up, "I'm Sargent Platt, but call me Trudy" she greeted coldly, "um, oh yeah! Here, I wanted to give you this, you were really nice in the phone call and I know how it feels to go to work in such a early morning, so I thought of buying you some breakfast" Y/n said, bringing up the bag of food to the table, Trudy's eyes literally lit up, "well, I thought you might want to meet the Sargent of Intelligence" she said, Y/n looked at Trudy in happiness, Intelligence saved many people, but also didn't follow the rules, like others which made Y/n so bored being a cop.

Trudy brought her inside and looked, people of Intelligence looked at Y/n and Y/n just smiled at them, they walk inside the Sargent's office, "Hank, this is the new officer I was talking about, great reflexes, I don't think I should give her patrol though" Trudy said, Y/n looked at her and the Sargent, and that's when everything sparked again, it was Hank Voight... husband of her teacher, or well tutor, who taught her how to learn everything she needed to know, "Sargent Voight" she greeted, "Y/n Y/l/n, welcome to Station 21" he greets back, "I would like to have a private interview with Officer Y/l/n" Sargent Voight said, Sargent Platt leaves the room letting the two have some privacy. "Have a seat, how are you?" He said looking at her, she nodded, "good, just a little tired and everything" she said looking down, "so, you're wanting to join back?" He asked, "yeah, I'm wanting to join back" she said.

Voight got out of his office happily, letting Y/n out of the office also, he looks at her, "this is Y/n Y/l/n and she is going to be our new detective, Kevin, she's your partner" Voight declared, Kevin smiled nodding, he smiled greeting Y/n, Y/n smiled, "I'm glad we're partners Kevin" she said, shaking each other's hands, the girl looked at Y/n and rolled her eyes, Y/n was just ignoring it cause, why not? She then starts going to her desk that Kevin showed her to, although she didn't notice, somebody was staring at her the whole entire time, "Jay, Jay!" Hailey called him, "hmm? Sorry? What?" He was confused, "don't tell me you like her?" Hailey looked at him clearly annoyed, "your my partner Hails-" he then got cut off, "also sex buddy" she added quickly, "yeah... but I want a real relationship" he said, "and she's capable of that?" Hailey looked at Y/n, "I guess we'll have to find out" he said leaving Hailey just wanting to make out with him and show everyone he was hers.

Y/n finished her assignments that she was assigned to do and she was so exhausted, she wanted to sleep wherever she was, that's when that hit her, where was she?! She looked around knowing this isn't already her room probably, already, she gets out of the bed and saw a gun, "seriously what is this?! Who has a gun on their nightstand like that?!" She looked at herself, and that's when that hit her also, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt, but she didn't have her undergarments, she widened her eyes, looking for it, she found it and wore it, she goes out of the bedroom wanting to leave, but she needed a plan first, but first things first is that she could not be in the house, or apartment. She was leaving until she heard a cleared throat, she turned around and she wasn't shocked, physically but mentally, oh yeah.

"So you already forgot about what we had last night didn't you?" Jay looked at her, he was shirtless, nice abs, actually amazing abs, so toned, shoulder wide, amazing invert on the top, wearing shorts, still could see his amazing thighs. She gulped, "I didn't mean to, I guess I don't remember at all" she looked down, she was officially stupid. "Well... this happened..."

~Flashback~

Walking through the bar, dancing and partying around, "I just got hired!!!" She yelled, people cheered for her and was congratulating her. She was walking, stumbling, she goes out of the bar and didn't know where to go, surprisingly, she was in front of a apartment building yelling "I got hired!!!" Jay Halstead gets out of his apartment room seeing his new co-worker, going to her, he was just thinking of putting her on the couch to sleep and explain to her later, but after going inside, she pushes him to the wall, grabbing his neck, she smirks, kissing, kind of expecting to get pushed away, he kissed back.

He picks her up and brings her to his room tossing her to the bed, she seductively licks her lips, he goes to her neck, she puts her hand at the end of his shirt and was tugging it, she then starts tearing up, Jay looked up and instantly became worried, "hey, why are you crying??" She looked at him, "I like you, and I don't even know you, and you're always with another girl... and I'm an emotional reck!!" She was tearing up hard, Jay chuckled, he kissed her passionately, "let's just say I like you too" Jay starts kissing her around her face and chin, neck, they then, did not sex, but love.
~
"And yeah, that's what happened" he explained, she looked at ground clearly embarrassed, "what?" Jay asked looking at her, "I never made love before, and I don't know how it felt" Y/n said, she was always dreaming about making love, but she wanted to know what it felt, and if she did really make love, why did she not remember anything, being drunk was not good, she did not have high tolerance with beer. Jay smiled, "well that's fine, we can always make love again" he said.
~Few Years~
Turning to his fiancé's side, "hey, what you thinking?" He asked, "just thinking on how we got fell in love with each other and started our romance" she smiled looking at him, "how we became each other's first love" Jay added caressing her face. "It was all thanks to that One Night..."

Author's note:
I am so sincerely sorry I have not posted a lot!! I didn't to, I was so busy with my other account and everything, I was also very busy with my other stories, so I wasn't paying attention, but I will try to give my attention here. And thank you for the views!!